BSOD Every 10 Minutes

Hello LTT Forum, I was hoping to find some ideas on troubleshooting here.

My friend has a Corsair Vengeance 5180 Gaming PC:

CPU: I7-8700
GPU: RTX 2080
MoBo: MSI B360M Bazooka Plus
RAM: 16gb DDR4 + 32gb Added
More information is on the hyperlink above.

His PC has had BSOD issues for a while now, but has gotten gradually worse over time, from BSODing every 4 months to every 10 minutes now. Additionally, after the BSOD the system boots into BIOS instead of windows, with issues detecting the SSD [Windows Boot Manager option also isn't there in bios]. The Blue screen error says whea_uncorrectable_error with no numbers attached or around it. 

My friend with the issues is a great distance away, so troubleshooting has been limited. We have tried running windows memory diagnostics and completing the diagnostic, but werent able to boot into windows long enough to see the results. 

Thank you for the time and help!

ask him to open the "reliability monitor" on windows and see if he finds anything there. 

5 minutes ago, TheBean said:

ask him to open the "reliability monitor" on windows and see if he finds anything there. 

Will do, right now we're struggling to get back into windows, but when we do i'll try that. Thank you

If safe mode doesn't work, see if your BIOS allows you to select EFI files. If you can, choose the BTMGR.efi file contained within the Boot folder.

If my post helped you please hit the "Solved" button below ✅