Need opinions and suggestions please.

Ryuu123

Hey everyone,

i am kinda upgrading my gpu and thinking of buying aorus 3060 ti elite since it seems to be a good choice, so i was wondering if i would have a bottleneck or not and how bad would it be

thanks.

MoBo: Gigabyte B365M DS3H (rev. 1.0)

CPU: Core i5-9400 f

PSU: 500w Gamma i think which i know needs to be changed to 650w at least

RAM: Crucial 2x8 3000 mhz

so was wondering if there is anything that would need an urgent upgrade other than the psu mostly

thank you in advance for your help and sorry if i may have posted in the wrong place just didnt know where to post tbh.

I'd say for what you're going to pay for the GPU you could upgrade everything.

A 9400f would be a fine pairing for a 3060Ti. As for the PSU, it might be fine (I don't know how good/bad that gamma unit is), but make sure if you get a new PSU that it's a good unit. Check the PSU tier list on here, it's not the be-all,-end-all list, but it's a good starting point with most of it's picks being pretty accurate. Everything else is fine. 

10 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

A 9400f would be a fine pairing for a 3060Ti. As for the PSU, it might be fine (I don't know how good/bad that gamma unit is), but make sure if you get a new PSU that it's a good unit. Check the PSU tier list on here, it's not the be-all,-end-all list, but it's a good starting point with most of it's picks being pretty accurate. Everything else is fine. 

Thank you very much for your help!! And yea my psu is average at best so i know i have to change it before using the new gpu. Once again thank you for your help 

11 hours ago, ADarkBard said:

I'd say for what you're going to pay for the GPU you could upgrade everything.

Thats true, but the problem is my 1050 ti has died on me so i need a new gpu anyways so i kinda would rather to buy a new gpu that i wont have to worry about upgrading for a while.