Nvidia GPU screen flicker after 496.49 update

ozzpala
Anyone that updated to Nvidia 496.49

Are you having intermittent black screen flickers for a split second? whole screen doesn't go black. Goes away for 10 minutes or so then will do it again. Was completely fine before update

You could verify it by doing DDU driver cleaning and reinstalling older drivers to see if it gets ok again?

I edit my posts more often than not

I haven't had any issues with that driver. It might be a bad install, as @Tan3l6 suggested, run DDU (in safe mode) to uninstall the driver, and reinstall the driver, either the current version or something older. 

I've been having a problem with one of my monitors and I'm using that driver. It doesn't happen near as often as yours though. Maybe once or twice a day. It's accompanied by the "device connect" sound and that one monitor flickers. It's a VGA monitor plugged into a DVI port with an adapter. The other two, using DP & HDMI, don't do it.

And just to make sure it's not a different problem I've had, are you using Windows 11 with a set of backgrounds that rotate? I don't know that the release version still does it, but everything up to the last beta build before release did. Every time one of the background images would change, that monitor would go black and flicker for a moment.