AMD radeon sfotware not compatible drivers

Leandro C.

PLEASE HELP ME,

ever since I updated my AMD drivers via the in-app option in my laptop, I've been getting the error message  "AMD Software launched is not compatible with your currently installed driver".
image.png.4009b899f8578a6a391ca551becb4628.png
I did uninstall using Windows option and using the AMD Clean up tool but still does not work.

what other options can I use or do to solve this. I can't go in my AMD graphic menu for my games.

Thanks guys!

@thetech_pr I'm not sure how to use the tool from SoftwareTested.. can I get a link for the app? or tool?

@BiotechBen How do I check on what graphic I have... not sure, but it shows AMD RADEON Graphics... I think this comes internally with the AMD CPU I have on my laptop. 

1 hour ago, Leandro C. said:

@thetech_pr I'm not sure how to use the tool from SoftwareTested.. can I get a link for the app? or tool?

@BiotechBen How do I check on what graphic I have... not sure, but it shows AMD RADEON Graphics... I think this comes internally with the AMD CPU I have on my laptop. 

Would you be able to provide the APU that you are using? (ex. 3700U, 4800U, 5500U,)