What integrated graphics should I use?

Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing super 馃檪. I currently am working on a personal project where i build a PC inside a Wii chassis. Ive seen this build before and wanted to do it as an inside joke for a friend. I want it to be able to run Minecraft, GTA, and Phasmophobia. I currently don't have a budget. I have also seen STX boards that Sapphire made, and was wondering if those would be of any use. Thank you all for the insight.

The graphics on the newish cpus with radeon graphics are quite good like on the ryzen 7 5700g and the 5600g聽

low budget? get a ryzen 3 3200g聽

mid budget? get a ryzen 5 5600g

high budget? get a ryzen 7 5700g

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

3 minutes ago, Red_Fox_1293 said:

those ryzen ones are probably the most igpu you can get

Yup

If you're gonna build now, either the 5600G or 5700G. That said, rumors are that AMD will release RDNA2 APUs in the near future (1-2 months), so if you want to wait and see if they turn out correctly, they're likely to be able 50% faster than the current iGPUs on the 5600G and 5700G.

You could go for Intel and their Xe graphics since it is really good, but drivers are bad enough (even with their open-source drivers on Linux I've seen things occasionally have issues) that it's not worth trying to run outside of basic desktop work with gaming in an emergency.

Thank you all so much for the responses! My goal was to build it by Christmas as it is for a friend, but i will try to wait a bit and see what happens with the new RDNA 2 APU's. Once again thank you!

3 hours ago, Babyshins said:

Thank you all so much for the responses! My goal was to build it by Christmas as it is for a friend, but i will try to wait a bit and see what happens with the new RDNA 2 APU's. Once again thank you!

From what I've heard, they're supposed to launch sometime early H1 2022, so if you want to do a Christmas build, you probably will have to go with the current APUs.聽

10 hours ago, Babyshins said:

With a specialized build like this, you go by what will fit and what you have access to. I am guessing that m-itx is too big and you need to use a stx or nano itx board. What chipset are available in those form factors?聽

On 11/8/2021 at 3:47 PM, Blue4130 said:

With a specialized build like this, you go by what will fit and what you have access to. I am guessing that m-itx is too big and you need to use a stx or nano itx board. What chipset are available in those form factors?聽

You can get X570 or B550 in those form factors. B550 would probably be the better option due to never having a fan on the chipset. (there are some X570 without chipset fans, but they're more expensive)

CPU:聽Ryzen 7 5800XCooler:聽Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans聽RAM:聽G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

Motherboard:聽ASRock X570M Pro4聽GPU:聽ASRock聽RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIOCase:聽Antec P5聽PSU:聽Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC聽Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM聽Storage:聽HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms