(375 USD) 325 Euro Mobile Phone Recommendation

salihdash

First of all, hello to everyone who reads my post. I live in Turkey so my main language is not English. Sorry if my English is bad. IMEI registration fees are very expensive in Turkey, so people living here bring a lot of illegal phones to the country from abroad. I'm also thinking of buying a device with a maximum price of 325 euros through my relative living in Europe. I want the device I will buy to be technically good. I also want a model that can be repaired by IMEI. I'm thinking of buying OnePlus Nord CE 5G, but unfortunately I don't know if IMEI repair can be done or not. If IMEI repair can be done on the OnePlus Nord CE 5G model, I would be very happy if anyone knows and informs me. Other than that, I'm open to your phone model suggestions.

-Topic Locked-

2 hours ago, salihdash said:

people living here bring a lot of illegal phones to the country from abroad. 

This forum cannot assist you in resetting a phones IMEI or recommending specific models per the Community Standards. 

Piracy, Hacking, and other Illegal Activities

• Discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed.
    • Redistribution of copyrighted material, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.
    • Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
    • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
  • Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:
    • Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.
  • Any illegal content or discussion on engaging in illegal activities is not permitted. Canadian law applies, as well as any jurisdictions that apply to you.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU AMD R7 7800X3D    Motherboard Asrock B650E Taichi Lite    RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 5200mhz    GPU ASUS RTX4080 STRIX 

Case Fractal Torrent   Storage Samsung 980Pro 2TB, Crucial P3 Plus 4TB x2,     PSU Corsair RM1000x    Cooling Deepcool AK620