HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Thanks for the chance to win Linus.

I currently use an iPhone 4 which is doing just fine.  I however like to watch videos on my phone, so a larger screen with quality speakers would be nice for bed and on the go.  I think the build quality rivals my iPhone 4 and the screen is just gorgeous.

The phone looks extremely smooth as well.  The last Android phone I used had a dual core TI processor with 512mb of dual channel ram and it was painfully slow.  It can believe how better my single core iPhone 4 was better.  The battery life on the Android was also abysmal.

I absolutely love the screen on the M8. It looks so good! Plus, THOSE SPEAKERS!

Htc m8, the current best thing in the world...

One of my favourite "features" (this really shouldn't be a feature but...it is) of this phone is the front facing speakers. I'm glad to see a company has finally figured out where my ears are. Now if only tablet makers will understand that I don't wrap my ears around my tablet to hold it up.

Thanks for the great review, Linus. It's good to see a clean and clear review of phones.

I like the micro-sd slot, I can put all my junk in there! :)

(On the 32gb's of storage of course)

Ohhh.... HTC is back on my radar. Between this and the GS5 it's a bit of a toss up for me, but I'm still to curious to see how the Note 4 will do when it's announced. As for HTC's front facing speakers, this seriously needs to be implemented on all phones. I listened to the M7 and I was like "Wow, my phone sucks" haha. Good luck with the giveaway! Great review Linus! 

I really like the design and speakers, not so excited about it being bigger though, the M7 was already too big

my fav is the metal quality that this phone has over the Samsung plastic crap

Aselwyn1

My favorite thing about HTC M8 is it's Secondary camera on the back on top of the main camera to measure the depth. I know how important that gets as I am photographer myself.. & I really was moved by that feature in it. Cheers :)

I love the dual front facing speakers!

I also admire HTC's dedication to make great phones and avoid gimmiky stuff, like the main camera, focuse on quality, not numbers.

my favorite thing about this phone is it's not my old crappy iPhone 4s

I have nothing to say apart from how much I freaking love the design of the M8, with the curved back and the sleek looking metal to glass combination.

I want to win this fun because its fast its new and has a good enogh camera

I love the design, that gunmetal look is outstanding. I also like the micro sd slot, and the camera. Oh and the speakers... Ok maybe I like a lot of stuff about it :P

Dang, what a beautiful phone. One of the most detailed reviews I've ever seen. Good job Linus! This phone has me drooling..I still only own a Blackberry Bold. :(

I love how it has expandable memory. I have a large music library (around 40gb), and phones like the Nexus 4 or 5, or even the original HTC One apparently don't have an SD card slot. I wouldn't be able to fit my entire music library in them, which is a shame.

i agree... if it had wireless charging i would have this phone today

Man the whole thing is so badass I can't even choose.

Well I'm an iPhone user and I can tell that sharp designs is something I really like. And I gotta tell that Sense is something very beautiful. Probably the one feature I want the most, not only because it is beautiful,but because it packs so much cool stuff !

The best thing about the M8 has to be the front facing speakers, it makes every other phone look ridiculous, with all the features they can cram into phones no other phone maker can point speakers at you? Does HTC employ wizards to do this? Get it together every other phone maker, you look stupid! =) 

Looking forward to winning this if I can.

I I love the fun metal look

I like M8 metal design and the fact that it might replace my old and slow iPhone 4 :)