HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I'm currently using the M7 as my daily driver and I absolutely love it, hands down the best phone I've ever used, the build quality and design of the phone is amazing and gorgeous. I would love the opportunity to get my hands on the new M8. Bravo HTC, keep doing what you're doing.

The things that interest me are everything really as I've never owned an android phone before but the thing that interests me the most is if the boom speakers sound better than on the m7 which had beats audio and also the little key that you use to remove the SIM card and sd card

I love that they're going against the stream and focusing on real quality instead of just high-numbered specs.
Everyday performance beats benchmark numbers anyday, and the camera is probably the best example.
Who needs +8 megapixel when the optics and the sensor is made of c**p?

Good job HTC! 

Another great giveaway, and an impressive phone!

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the microSD slot, hands down.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I love the design of the HTC ONE M8!

P.S. Thank you Linus for doing this :D

The screen looks purty

Compatible with Windows 95

The M8 is the best looking phone out there! I would love one.

HTC ROCKS coz the design is amazingly one a kind ..

HERE TO CHANGE !

Front facing speakers!  I'm tired of terrible speaker locations, and not just on phones.  The back of my tv, the bottom of my laptop... the list goes on.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the metal construction of the phone and the screen!!! They just look gorgeous!  & love the cat videos Linus :P

Hey guys, I love the specs of this phone. Sign me up for the draw. Hope I win! ;)

Gotta love giveaways :D My favorite thing would have to be the aluminimum body. It's just so beautiful :o

I really like the increased battery life and the duo carema of HTC ONE(M8), Good job ! HTC

Some of my favorite things about this phone is that is the duel facing speakers (which I really like). I remember when I had an iPhone 4s, I was always having to do the cup trick to get the sound to my ears. Another thing I like about the phone is the double tap to wake. Thought that was pretty cool.

I love the design of the HTC ONE M8!

P.S. Thank you Linus for doing this :D

Favorite thing about the phone has to be the design

I really like the look of the htc one m8 great large screen and speakers

My favorite thing about the M8 is the amazing build quality. The aluminum body that it has just makes the phone look very premium.

I like the micro SD Card.

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

Awesome phone, would love to have ONE (get it?). Love the speakers and i think the cameras are really cool.

By far my favorite thing would have to be the upstanding and exceptional build quality of this device. It baffles me that Samsung doesn't realize how pertinent this is to building a piece of electronics.