Just build my first PC. It's "booting weirdly" but I don't know why, nor if it is an issue

theth1

So, I just build my first PC. The specs are:

• Processor Ryzen 5 5600G;
  • Motherboard Gigabyte B550M DS3H
  • RAM 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz
  • Storage 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD WD Black SN750 (3470MB/s read, 3000MB/s write)
  • PSU EVGA 700 BQ, 700W, 80 Plus Bronze

On startup, I noticed the processor and case fans cycling through spinning fast and then slow or like three times in a row before the motherboard screen appears on my display. Then it boots on Windows instantly. I think that the fans cycling is slowing my boot time because I got a fast SSD, but I don't know why is that happening, if that's normal, and if it isn't, how do I fix it. The total boot time is about 13~15 seconds (not a big deal actually, but my old laptop with a sata SSD boots faster than that).

Thank you in advance!

If everything else works fine, this is probably normal,  15 seconds is also quite fast. 

I think its just self checking stuff the motherboard does tbh, you know it needs to check the vital parts on boot... this is likely slower on a diy than on a pre-built laptop. 

That said my laptop has 7 seconds bios time,  my desktop 15 seconds,  the desktop boots to windows overall much faster however,  bios time isn't the only deciding factor apparently. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Yeah, the computer is working fine for a couple of weeks now, only this delay on startup before even showing the motherboard screen is boggling my mind. This and the fact that the fans are behaving that way. My only concern is that this behaviour could be indicative of another issue.
It's a little frustrating that the BIOS time is slower than my old laptop, ngl. But if that isn't an issue, I will not bother.