has AMD Ryzen processors been fixed on windows 11?

Matingm

the free upgrade for windows 11 is out for me but i want to know ha the  processors issu been fixed
i have ryzen 9 5950x

Yes, refer to 

Install the latest chipset driver version 3.10.08.506 and install Windows Update KB5006746 and you'll be good to go. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Microsoft have a patch on their side for the L3 performance fix, but it is unclear to me if that is pushed yet or still only on the test releases. AMD have released a chipset update which supposedly fixes the "favoured core" thing.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

You may also need to update your UEFI as well. Some manufacturers screwed something up when TPM is enabled and causes performance issues, they should have a fix in the latest or recent ones.

1 hour ago, GoodBytes said:

You may also need to update your UEFI as well. Some manufacturers screwed something up when TPM is enabled and causes performance issues, they should have a fix in the latest or recent ones.

UEFI is BIOS right?

14 minutes ago, Matingm said:

UEFI is BIOS right?

Technical no, it replaces the BIOS, but I know motherboard manufacturers still use the term "BIOS". So, I guess, yes.

42 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Technical no, it replaces the BIOS, but I know motherboard manufacturers still use the term "BIOS". So, I guess, yes.

can you tell me how should id install UEFI becuse i only updated my bios from asus website my motherboard ios rog strix B550 E gaming

1 minute ago, Matingm said:

can you tell me how should id install UEFI becuse i only updated my bios from asus website my motherboard ios rog strix B550 E gaming

Please refer to your motherboard manual on updating your UEFI. Follow all recommendation listed. Each board is different.

1 minute ago, Matingm said:

Page 60.

However, there has been no UEFI/BIOS update released since August that would have any effect on Windows 11 performance. 

I'm not aware of any board at all that has a UEFI update that has any effect on Windows 11 performance. 

I linked this earlier but the two known performance problems are listed here along with the fixes.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-400

Make sure Windows 11 gets updated to build 22000.282 and you install the latest AMD chipset drivers released this week.

1 minute ago, GoodBytes said:

page 59

thanks but this is BIOS NOT UEFI
but thanks anyway it wasn't updated

1 minute ago, rickeo said:

Page 60.

However, there has been no UEFI/BIOS update released since August that would have any effect on Windows 11 performance. 

I'm not aware of any board at all that has a UEFI update that has any effect on Windows 11 performance. 

I linked this earlier but the two known performance problems are listed here along with the fixes.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-400

Make sure Windows 11 gets updated to build 22000.282 and you install the latest AMD chipset drivers released this week.

thanks

2 minutes ago, Matingm said:

thanks but this is BIOS NOT UEFI
but thanks anyway it wasn't updated

These days the older term BIOS and the new term UEFI are used interchangeably by many manufacturers, as was described above. The instructions on page 60 are accurate.

might depend on what motherboard your using and what cpu  you are using.....

see my comments on this thread

system is running a

Ryzen 5 3400G on an ASUS PRIME B450 M-K motherboard with latest bios/uefi update

16gig 2666mhz ram

225gig kingston SSD

current main system: as of 1st Jan 2023

motherboard : Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

ram : 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz

Video Card : RX 550 4 GIG

Monitor: BENQ 21 inch

On 10/23/2021 at 8:09 AM, Matingm said:

the free upgrade for windows 11 is out for me but i want to know ha the  processors issu been fixed
i have ryzen 9 5950x

I am running a 5800x on gigabyte b550 aorus pro ac and there was a new bios with agesa update and my windows 11 cinebench scores are within the margin of error of my windows 10 scores. So im guessing they fixed it cause it was definitely lower before.