I am searching for assistance with a unique streaming setup

Budget (including currency): Low, But will increase with time. USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming

Other details My name is Justin Rex and I'm trying to help a good friend with his streaming setup.   Brett Eastburn has no arms and no legs. He more importantly believes that he has no handicaps whatsoever. If you were to meet this kind soul, you too would see that he has absolutely no shortcomings. He is a comedian and a motivational speaker so as you can imagine, the pandemic has been detrimental on him and his livelihood.

Through this pandemic, I've helped in in starting a streaming setup on a budget. We've managed to get a laptop and a capture card so that he can stream his Playstation gameplay through streamlabs OBS. I've chosen to use Voicemeeter Potato and a Yeti Nano microphone. We have a Streamdeck Mini in use for an interface for the entire thing. Between Elgatos integrations, and various scripts I've written, we can mostly manage to get the big portions of the stream running smoothly and efficiently. With a healthy dose of TeamViewer sessions, and a little patience, we usually have successful streams and plenty of viewers. 

With all this being said, I'm struggling to really take the quality of the stream up to the highest level possible, I have a full time job and a family of my own. I help Brett as a close friend and I try my best to get him the support he needs for a seamless production. I need advice on good streaming tactics and maybe a helping hand along the way. I'm looking to integrate Discord, Twitch and eventually a podcast and a youtube channel full of Vlogs that show the day to day of an individual in his situation. We are always looking for suggestions on hardware and backend supplies as well. 

Brett is a beautiful soul and a hoot to talk to. Being in front of a crowd and making people laugh is really what he's meant to do, I'm just trying to get him to his full potential. 

4 minutes ago, bigrex12 said:

Brett xxxxxx

For safety concerns please dont share full names online

Could you specify a budget?

9 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

For safety concerns please dont share full names online

Could you specify a budget?

His full name is his online persona. lol, I totally understand the safety of it and I wouldn't have said that otherwise, but even his website is his full name spelled out www.bretteastburn.com.

we can probably spare around $300 a month, Obviously saving up is a thing but that's around what we can deal with. 

2 minutes ago, bigrex12 said:

$300

In that case just buy a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th gen prebuilt and stick a used gpu in it for encoding or something (idk i have no idea what gpu for streaming)

We're using an HP OMEN laptop with a GTX 1660Ti. The computing power isn't really the issue, It's more or less an interfacing issue, the stream deck is awesome for the things that are preconfigured for it. I only have basic knowledge writing scripts that I could tie to the Streamdeck buttons.   We also use Discord for a community meeting place and I'm overwhelmed with the setup of the server. The Streamdeck has no integration to Discord and with no arms, He has no immediate way of answering calls in discord. There are mainly a few small, albeit frustrating hurdles to overcome.

I was curious if anyone else had encountered this situation or if anyone had accessibility ideas. It's an incredibly unique situation, and I want to make sure he can share this experience with the world.