So PewDiePie has a Humble Bundle now...

JustTooDank

Anyway, I already have GMod, and what should I do with the second copy now that Humble Bundle don't use Steam codes anymore D:

Do they not still email you your keys and what not?

It goes to Save the Children, jeez. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

PewDiePie is a retard. Not as retarded as smosh, but still retarded.

Hey.

He might be retarded but his heart's in the right place. At least he's using his popularity for something good and contributing to a worthy cause. I think he puts a lot of work into making his videos, and while I agree his content is ridiculous most of the time and I won't enjoy watching it, you can appreciate the time he gives for his fans, that he really enjoys what he does and is grateful for everything he has. He was just lucky in that he was around in the time where everybody began having access to the internet. If he started his channel now, I doubt he would have very many subscribers as he did three years later, or a future career in YouTube.

Why do there have to be people on the internet that will hack at somebody constantly...

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I like Pewdiepie. He is so genuine and caring towards his audience.

He has 25 million subscribers.

He has been estamated to make upwards of 8 million dollars a year, still is modest.

He doesn't have 5 different channels raking in the money.

He doesn't do live, in-person shows.

He still edits ALL his videos himself.

Good guy Pewds

I don't see how this is a good deal. 10 freaking dollars for Probably Archery! That game was made in 7Day FPS challenge if I recall correctly.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I don't see how this is a good deal. 10 freaking dollars for Probably Archery! That game was made in 7Day FPS challenge if I recall correctly.

The money goes to charity. That's why it's a good deal.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

The money goes to charity. That's why it's a good deal.

If you are that concerned then why don't you cut out the middleman and just donate to charity?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I don't see how this is a good deal. 10 freaking dollars for Probably Archery! That game was made in 7Day FPS challenge if I recall correcly

If you are that concerned then why don't you cut out the middleman and just donate to charity?

because I get games and give money to charity :) everyone wins, can also choose to donate 100% to charity if you like so you can cut out the middle man - and still get free games

also you get ALL the games + probably archery for 10$, you get 6 games!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The Humble Bundle is a way to engage people in charity while rewarding them. I usually donate all the money to charity, but if I get something out of it too? It's a win-win.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

To those of you saying that you're not buying this bundle because it's PewDiePie, are you even aware of what he does with his money? He donates A LOT of his money to charities. Personally, I don't like any of his videos, so I don't keep up with him, but I like what he does with his money, and I'll support charities any day of the week. 

COMIC SANS

I dislike PDP as much as the other guy, but I bought the bundle anyway, it's a great deal and yay charity!

I don't get why he is so popular! I watched a few videos to see what all the fuss was about, just watched with a perpetual *eh??* pose on. I guess I'm in the minority though going by the number of subs he carries! 

It's all for charity though which is good but I'd rather just give some charities some money than do it through association with PDP.

So is this Pewdiepie person the "Fred" of 2014?

So is this Pewdiepie person the "Fred" of 2014?

Yes, he is overrated so i rarely watch him. By the way he is stupid at making choices at game like Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I don't understand how he is so popular. Who is his fan base? 12 year olds? Because they both act alike...and I agree, he sounds so damn annoying and he acts like a girl...

Yes I dislike him greatly

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Just because people don't like PewDiePie doesn't mean he's an a**hole. Yes his primary audience is children and many of his fans are very irritating but at least he uses all his influence to support charities and other good things. Don't worry, he doesn't get a cut when you buy this, and it's actully a pretty good deal.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

A tech-savvy kid in my school who likes PDP and he's all him.. like "i cant fap" phrases and catches and it irritates me, the thing is he is a douche. Teacher calls him the great video editor just because he download templates and edit them, in an presentation all of the slide is Pewds' photos. Worse thing: THEY ASK HIM FOR TECH SUPPORT. He even tells me "Theres no 6 or 8 core you dumbass, the limit is 4 cores!"

EDIT: Might wanna copy this and post to exp. with non techies

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Ehh, I hope I'm not the only one who finds him incredibly annoying and overrated. I just don't think the guys all that great at all.

Ehh, I hope I'm not the only one who finds him incredibly annoying and overrated. I just don't think the guys all that great at all.

Yeah, he shouldve known that part of his audience is kids but he kept using bad language

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Ya, not all that great of an influence. Just makes me sad someone like that becomes famous and makes lots of money, when people who are really serious about things like that and try very hard crash and burn.

Hopefully he tries to be more of a positive role model for his younger fans.

But to each their own I suppose, I can't get through a single one of his videos without cringing and turning it off.

He has had other humble bundles before...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society