So PewDiePie has a Humble Bundle now...

JustTooDank

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=0d30c5a01c-Humble_Weekly_Sale_PewDiePie_Saves_the_Children&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-0d30c5a01c-121995001

Games:

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Guacamelee! Gold Edition

QWOP for Android

$6

SpeedRunners

Garry's Mod

$10

Probably Archery

$15

State of Decay

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I got guaccamelee GOld edition just a bit back today from someone giving it out <3

Diamond 5 in League :)

That's actually not that bad of a deal

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

He gets a small part, it's like that other thing Game Fan Shop.

I'm not an idiot.

I believe you can choose who gets the money. While in checkout there is a slider bar that allows you to change the amount each group gets.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Why must I already own all the games in that bundle that I happen to be interested in?

By the way, you guys are wrong. Pewdiepie doesn't get a cut of the profits for this at all. In fact, there was another Pewdiepie bundle before this and it was just using his name and promotion for Charity: Water. He made no money off of it. Frankly, that would be silly regardless of what you think of him.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

this isn't the first time he uses humble for this

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

God, that guy's facial hair is awful. 

Whelp I don't need any of these games. Could have saved some money. Oh well.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I have made a wall between myself and that guy. Considered him stupid without giving him a chance. Watched the humble video. Never going near him again.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

Not a bad deal, but I'm not giving him money.

I second this. By now I'm possibly the 100th person to agree.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I have made a wall between myself and that guy. Considered him stupid without giving him a chance. Watched the humble video. Never going near him again.

I gave him a chance before and was immediately ear raped with annoying 7 seconds into the video. Not even 12 year olds on LTT like that. If it were a bundle from a respectable channel like Yogscast Sips, I would be interested.

I gave him a chance before and was immediately ear raped with annoying 7 seconds into the video. Not even 12 year olds on LTT like that. If it were a bundle from a respectable channel like Yogscast Sips, I would be interested.

This x1000000000

He is extremely utterly annoying.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Definitely getting this. And making sure I put the donate to PewDiePie slider all the way to 0

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Yeah just what I thought. He is this idiot that screams and yells like a girl all the time. No way I give him any money. Is it possible to give him nothing if I buy this?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

PDP is so overrated that my head can't comprehend. 

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Confirmed. You can give PewDiePie nothing. That is what I did.

Btw I only wanted this for Surgeon Simulator 2013. Does anyone have any keys to trade for the other games?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The money doesn't go to him it goes to his charity, whether you like him or not how can a charity to help kids be bad? Besides, it's just like any humble bundle, pick who gets what... you can put 100% to the developers (which he isn't one), 50% to developers, 50% to humble organization, or whatever.

25 million people would disagree.....I think we are all out numbered here. I don't hate the guy, quite honestly I am jealous. I wish I had the time and effort to put in like he does creating this persona  to sell to the internet. He knows what sells and people just eat it up. Kudos to him. I wish my channel could have 25 million subs instead of like 12...and I think even 12 is more than i have ><

I will get this bundle, i get all the bundles, I always do the split like 10% to the humble guys, 40$ to the dev and the remaining 50% to charity, own have the games but will give those keys to friends for free - even more charity :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The spread is either 'Save the Children', Developers, and Humble Tip. I don't see how any of these are supposed to give money to PewDiePie himself?

Not a bad deal, but I'm not giving him money.

I don't think you get it. Go search for PewDiePie Save the Children.

Anyway, I already have GMod, and what should I do with the second copy now that Humble Bundle don't use Steam codes anymore D:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014