Case exterior USB port does not work!

I have two 3.0 USB ports on the outside of my case (Corsair 275R Airflow) and only one of them works.

The left one can carry out every function but the right one doesn't even supply power. I have no idea why this is happening as I just checked that all of the case plugs were plugged into the motherboard. Thanks for your help! 

without taking it apart and actually looking/checking the traces/wires theres not much diagnostics we can do from here

swap the two 3.0 plugs on the motherboard. if it switches to the other port, than the issue is the mobo, if the issue stays the same, then cable or port most likely.

edit: forgot that 3.0 usually uses only one header for two ports*,..

Check this connector. These are terrible connectors that require the strength of an ape to plug/unplug and it's so easy to bend or break one of the pins.

1 hour ago, TheeShadowStorm said:

Check this connector. These are terrible connectors that require the strength of an ape to plug/unplug and it's so easy to bend or break one of the pins.

Thanks for your help, unfortunately the right USB still does not work after unplugging and replugging. When I unplugged I could not see any visual pin damage and all pins that were supposed to be there according to the motherboard manual were there.