Ghost Recon (2001) FREE + Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts DLC + Ghost Recon Breakpoint Deep State DLC FREE on UPlay October 5th

Paul Rudd

Ghost Recon Giveaway is FREE right now on UPlay.

Claim on Ubisoft Connect PC from October 5th at 01:00 pm to October 11th at 01:00 pm.

Also, Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC is FREE right now on UPlay.

ghostrecfalghos.gif.eae3cef9d2bd0e74b5cd37c568e9fd59.gif

You have to do the usual Japan trick to get it to work. I'm currently figuring it out so I'll update how I got it to work. Right now, I'm installing an update to the game so hopefully that's what is installing, the DLC. It's 22.53GB in size. Seems like a DLC size.

EDIT: Looks like the Fallen Ghost DLC puts the game size to 28.49 GB. So that's when you'll know you own it. I ended up using a Japan VPN to claim it in the launcher.

Also Ghost Recon Breakpoint Deep State DLC is free as well for those that actually have Breakpoint. You should be able to find the link for it within the launcher under the NEWS section.

16 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

Ghost Recon Giveaway is FREE right now on UPlay.

Claim on Ubisoft Connect PC from October 5th at 01:00 pm to October 11th at 01:00 pm.

Also, Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC is FREE right now on UPlay.

ghostrecfalghos.gif.eae3cef9d2bd0e74b5cd37c568e9fd59.gif

You have to do the usual Japan trick to get it to work. I'm currently figuring it out so I'll update how I got it to work. Right now, I'm installing an update to the game so hopefully that's what is installing, the DLC. It's 22.53GB in size. Seems like a DLC size.

will it stays on our account forever?

or its just temporary?

Grabbing it now. The client sucks. I couldn't browse it in store, and only found it by searching by name. Then it wouldn't let me add. I searched again to make sure I didn't already have it in my library and I could add through that interface. Went back to try and find the DLC and it wouldn't let me go to store tab without installing that game.

The things I do to get games I might never play 😄 

Edit: worked 1st time going through the website.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

48 minutes ago, Alireza said:

will it stays on our account forever?

or its just temporary?

Yes, if you can get it in your account, it's there forever.

7 minutes ago, porina said:

Edit: worked 1st time going through the website.

Were you able to claim the Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghost DLC? I'm having trouble getting it because you have to do the Japan trick. I may have to use a Japan VPN because that's how I got it to work last time on the Trials Fusion/Rising games.

After installing the Ghost Recon Wildlands Update that was 22.53 GB, it was indeed just an update and not the DLC. So I'm not sure what's going on but I'm trying to claim it.

7 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

Were you able to claim the Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghost DLC? I'm having trouble getting it because you have to do the Japan trick. I may have to use a Japan VPN because that's how I got it to work last time on the Trials Fusion/Rising games.

I used your link, which took me to JP site, which then redirected me to UK site. It showed discounted to 0 cost. I pressed the "Get it for free" button, and the popup said "your game is activated on ubisoft connect for PC library". I haven't been above to verify it anywhere so far.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

49 minutes ago, porina said:

I haven't been above to verify it anywhere so far.

Yea, that's the thing. You need to login and verify that it's indeed there because I did exactly what you did and it was not there. However, I just used a Japan VPN and claimed the DLC within the launcher that way. Worked perfectly. It then changed Play to Download. So I clicked on that and it then installed the DLC, which went from 22.53 GB to 28.49 GB. I then saw the DLC was unlocked while in game and so I started up the DLC. I was in the game in the new DLC and I then immediately signed out of UPlay and went out of the Japan VPN back to my normal US ISP and sure enough the DLC was still there. This means I have the DLC forever.

Ok, I'm not motivated enough to go through so many steps to get something I'll most likely not ever start. Is it a regional offering then? Which wouldn't make sense since it showed as free on GB site. Or are their systems that broken? 

5 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

Yes, if you can get it in your account, it's there forever.

Were you able to claim the Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghost DLC? I'm having trouble getting it because you have to do the Japan trick.

Mine wouldn't appear to need the "Japan trick." Though it seems like as per usual, the store is broken. I can't redeem either.

10-05-21_05-09_10PM.png.59765065492b794b16237fa10b46d0b9.png

#Muricaparrotgang

Okay, that's weird. If you go to your game library and look in "Free Games" Ghost Recon is also there, and it actually works through that link. Very bizarre.

#Muricaparrotgang

3 hours ago, porina said:

Is it a regional offering then? Which wouldn't make sense since it showed as free on GB site. Or are their systems that broken?

Not 100% sure but I could not claim the game until I used a Japan VPN.

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

Mine wouldn't appear to need the "Japan trick." Though it seems like as per usual, the store is broken. I can't redeem either.

Use a Japan VPN, should show up and be able to claim then.

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

If you go to your game library and look in "Free Games" Ghost Recon is also there, and it actually works through that link. Very bizarre.

Yea, I think they changed how claiming free games show up in your library now. They basically added that free game section recently.

This DLC is available free in all regions just got to use the filters on site to have it show everything to do with recon puzzle solved but obvious you have to own wildlands.

And all can be found under news section too in ubisoft connect.

3 hours ago, danny_the_lion said:

This DLC is available free in all regions

When I first posted this, it was not available in all regions. It apparently has changed to all regions.

13 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

Yea, I think they changed how claiming free games show up in your library now. They basically added that free game section recently.

That free game section has been there for 3 or 4 years. At least.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 10/6/2021 at 11:46 AM, JZStudios said:

That free game section has been there for 3 or 4 years. At least.

Then I thought wrong. I just never noticed it before.

On 10/7/2021 at 11:06 AM, Paul Rudd said:

Then I thought wrong. I just never noticed it before.

It was how I got The Crew and some other games during a big free giveaway they did back then.

#Muricaparrotgang