- Bitpower Pump Accessories

- Mayhems X1 UV Blue Liquid Coolant

- PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 3/8in. ID X 5/8in. OD

- Swiftech MCP655 - PWM pump

- Swiftech 8-Way PWM Cable Splitter 8W-PWM-SPL-S

- Silverstone Fan Filters

- AcoustiPack Sheet 3 Layer Professional Sound Dampening

- MNPCTech Pro Line Billet Aluminum Case Feet

i would post in color but camera on my samsung Galaxy Note 3 did not turn out so good

7v2e.jpg

PROOF as been  PROOFen.... lol

mq7q.jpg

For some reason I don't believe this is yours, but cool if it is.

i think the case is a one of the cases orgin uses 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Have any color pictures of the rig? It would be easier to get an idea of what it actually looks like.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

yea its my... took me over 20 hours of work. sir... Thanks for the comment 

proof? write down your account name on paper and take a photo of the pc and it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I was expecting an NZXT Kraken lol nice build

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I would posted in color but my camera on my samsung Galaxy Note 3 did not come out so good

i think the case is a one of the cases orgin uses 

Its from Caselabs bro. Anyone can use it but the one Origin uses is much different and is made from acrylic not metal. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

Its from Caselabs bro. Anyone can use it but the one Origin uses is much different and is made from acrylic not metal. 

i know i read the OP, i have seen ogrin use cases allot like it and i didnt know about the whole tubing and stuff. broooooooo

Specs

Nice res's and colour scheme I wish I had 1000 dollars to do watercooling

i ow you a apology i spouse :P its pretty easy for people to come say i have this this and this and just link a google image its fair to be skeptical   

Specs

i know i read the OP, i have seen ogrin use cases allot like it and i didnt know about the whole tubing and stuff. broooooooo

I didn't mention anything about tubing, the case I believe you are referring too that Origin used was made in house by them and is called "Big O". If you were one of the very few people to get a hold of it, it came with a build Xbox 360. The case was also constructed from acrylic. 

The OP case is from Caselabs and is constructed from metal. I was pointing out the difference in case build/material not the tubing. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

i ow you a apology i spouse :P its pretty easy for people to come say i have this this and this and just link a google image its fair to be skeptical   

He also has a note 3 so that confirmed he was not lying for m; guys got money. 

a Rampage IV Black Edition! and a 4820K...

For some reason a lot of people buy a X79 board and get the 3820/4820k. Even though it would be a lot smarter to get non-LGA2011 quadcore unless you absolutely need the quad channel controller and are planning on upgrading. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

For some reason a lot of people buy a X79 board and get the 3820/4820k. Even though it would be a lot smarter to get non-LGA2011 quadcore unless you absolutely need the quad channel controller and are planning on upgrading. 

Buying a $500 board for a 4820K though...

Yeah I know, it makes me say ehhhhhhh and I grow a few greys at the same time. Maybe he bought it for the aesthetics.?....

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

I was expecting an NZXT Kraken lol nice build

Yea i was thinking naming my computer... The Colossus or something els

He also has a note 3 so that confirmed he was not lying for m; guys got money. 

yea i asked him to do the photo with a picture as proof 

Specs

i know its weird i really liked that motherboard it's a work of Art and plus all i do is play games 6cores cpus dont really benefits games yet so i saved little money

i know its weird i really liked that motherboard it's a work of Art and plus all i do is play games 6cores cpus dont really benefits games yet so i saved little money

You should of bought a 4930K anyway paying that much for a motherboard.

You should also save 20% before you pay bills and stopped buying Starbucks every morning. Lol who cares what you decided to spend your money on, nice build bro!