Laptop for Photo Editing (Mainly Lightroom and Photoshop)

Yess Papa

Hello people!!

I'm looking for a laptop for all my photo editing needs. I will mainly be using the laptop for Lightroom and only small photoshop use. 

Preferably, I want something that is nice and light, around 15 inch screen and no more than £1200. Any help would be much appreciated. 

18 hours ago, Yess Papa said:

Hello people!!

I'm looking for a laptop for all my photo editing needs. I will mainly be using the laptop for Lightroom and only small photoshop use. 

Preferably, I want something that is nice and light, around 15 inch screen and no more than £1200. Any help would be much appreciated. 

MacBooks aren’t bad, so I would recommend those. If you’d want something with more power (that’s probably a little over your budget) is the Lenovo legion 5 pro-it has a 500 nit 16x10 screen that has better color gamut than the MacBooks.

18 hours ago, Yess Papa said:

Hello people!!

Apple is widely expected to be introducing 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pros using new Apple Silicon, so I'd hold out for those if you can. They may start at £1,299, but that'd probably be the best £99 you've spent. And I suspect the 14-inch model will be fine as Apple is generally much better at high-resolution scaling than Microsoft.