Help Planning A ice themed pc

Neon_Fennec

Budget (including currency): ???? hopping for cheap

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming/streaming and vr

Other details : This is to try and help a friend of mine he is verry low income he had his house broken into and they destroyed everything of his. Luckily his hard drives ram and CPU wore recovered but everything else was destroyed.
he loves winter and ice so i wanted to help to plan a ice white themed desktop he just ordered a new case for his computer so there is that. what we don't have is motherboard GPU Cooling

IMG_20210919_051036_852.jpg

Faza_Fox

Ok so first of all.

List ALL SPECS IN DETAIL of what you have already. Psu MODEL not just wattage. Also list the broken gpu, cpu and board so we know what your friend came from.

Then could you elaborate a bit more on the use case? It really depends on the games here.

Then lastly cheap as possible is not so easy to do as well cheap is different for everyone. So I'll just make a what I would advice as minimum requirements for replacement stuff and then we can go from there.

But first I need you to do what I described above before I can assist you on anything

LGA1151 i7 7700K CPU Still good GPU is a 980? PSU Is broken they hit the back of the pc breaking all the cables and ports and smashed his Newly ordered Rift S

Faza_Fox