OBS and presenting in video conferences

lfk

Hoping someone can help me with a issue.  I have setup OBS and using virtual camera I am able to use the virtual camera as my video source in my Webex meetings.  Only issue is I want to run a meeting and present my virtual camera however when I use the Share contenet option in Webex I dont see the OBS virtual camera.  Anyone think of a way to get it to present the output of my virtual camera so everyone sees the one presentation

It's a virtual camera so you have to select it as your webcam, not in share screen/window.

You can also not use the virtual camera but right click on the program window and open a "windowed projector", that makes a window you can share.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I haven't used WebEX in about 2 years, but i'm like 90% sure it has an inbuilt screensharing feature, it shouldn't need to run through OSB at all

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

19 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I haven't used WebEX in about 2 years, but i'm like 90% sure it has an inbuilt screensharing feature, it shouldn't need to run through OSB at all

Yes it does I just want to use OBS for my presentation as its going to require regular changing between shared windows and I need to overlay a PowerPoint slide and webcam also.  OBS does all this with ease if only I could get the Webex presentation function to use the virtual webcam.

Worked out a way.  Start the virtual camera, then right click the camera windows and diplay full screen.  Then in Webex present the screen.  Kinda clunky but it works.

I had given you the proper answer a few posts above...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2