Please help me with this Zenith II Extreme

Lesgoooo

I have a Zenith II Extreme to which I need to connect 7 Corsair LL120 fans. Please guide me through this. Please note that I am ready to buy any required extra cables or hubs.

Just get the rgb hub that was made for the fans and connect the fans to it? Then just connect the controller to the board in whatever way you want that is supported.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Just get the rgb hub that was made for the fans and connect the fans to it? Then just connect the controller to the board in whatever way you want that is supported.

Can you tell me the name, I am new to PC building thats why

Just now, Lesgoooo said:

I video edit a bit but its mainly for flex 🙂

Sure but be careful that you don't end up with a worse system that something far cheaper. You wouldn't be the first one to be ridiculed for spending a heap on a system that sucks at the tasks it is supposed to do.

Corsair fans have two cables coming out of it:

PWM: the cable responsible for making the fan spin

RGB: the cable responsible for the LEDs in the fan

There are multiple ways to go about installing the fans, one of them is using two RGB LED Fan Hubs (which come with a 3-pack of LL120's) and a Node Pro (which comes with a 3-pack of LL120's).

You'd connect the RGB wires like so:

image.png.fe33f48b8a15d00a546498491b47a18c.png

That of course leaves the PWM wires unconnected though. The Zenith II Extreme has 6 Q-Fan controlled header on the board, so for seven fans you do need a single splitter, but all the others can directly connector.

Or you can not use the Node Pro, but instead use a Commander Pro. This Commander Pro would work exactly like the Node Pro does above (connecting to the two RGB Fan Led Hubs and then to the motherboard), but it also has 6 PWM connectors on it.

Using the Commander Pro, you can connect 6 of the fans' PWM connector to it and just plug the 7th one into the motherboard's CPU_FAN connector (since typically a motherboard isn't 'happy' when you don't have a fan in CPU_FAN).

The above image is an edit I made to the excellent diagrams Zotty on the Corsair forums has made: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/138723-zottys-corsair-rgb-hardware-and-icue-eco-system-faq/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/