Palm Sized Gaming Mice?

clutchmaster

are there any good ones??? preferably wired for lightness like my cooler master mm711. why do manufacturers think all gamers have the forearm strength to be precise and not constantly over shoot you're target's head  

I can't tell if by "palm sized" you're looking for a mouse that's bigger than average or smaller. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

12 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I can't tell if by "palm sized" you're looking for a mouse that's bigger than average or smaller. 

i seem to have more precise control over my finger and rather dull control of my arm

2004660603_image0(1).jpg

Just now, clutchmaster said:

i seem to have more precise control over my finger and rather dull control of my arm

2004660603_image0(1).jpg

That still doesn't answer my question. 

Are you saying you use a fingertip-style grip? Because based on your thread title people will think you want a palm grip mouse and those two are basically opposites. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

7 minutes ago, Middcore said:

That still doesn't answer my question. 

Are you saying you use a fingertip-style grip? Because based on your thread title people will think you want a palm grip mouse and those two are basically opposites. 

ya, the terminology isnt exactly clear to me. even this Onn wireless mouse is 1/4 inch to big for what im looking for

the problem i run into is the back of the mouse runs into my palm when controlling recoil im one of those low sensitivity gamers

Smallest mainstream gaming mice would probably be the Corsair Harpoon or Razer Viper Mini. If the dinky little puck thing in your pic above is still too large I'm not sure any mouse made is going to be small enough though.

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Smallest mainstream gaming mice would probably be the Corsair Harpoon or Razer Viper Mini. If the dinky little puck thing in your pic above is still too large I'm not sure any mouse made is going to be small enough though.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I use an MSI Interceptor DS100 when I'm on the road.  I would consider it quite comparable to the Corsair Harpoon, and either is undoubtedly of higher quality the any Razer offering.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 1:44 PM, IPD said:

I use an MSI Interceptor DS100 when I'm on the road.  I would consider it quite comparable to the Corsair Harpoon, and either is undoubtedly of higher quality the any Razer offering.

ya ive considered it but its still quite thick even though its short in length ive been cinsidering buying another coolermaster mm710 and loping off the back off it because i have tried a heavy mouse before the zalman zm gm 4 and regretted buying that currently using the coolermaster mm711 and its perfectly light

5 hours ago, mousesnob said:

G wolves HSK, or the HSK plus which is releasing soon.

Cox cm600

but paying $100 for something that doesnt even have side buttons is a rip off

17 hours ago, clutchmaster said:

but paying $100 for something that doesnt even have side buttons is a rip off

Thats the price of picking mice that arent popular. These mice will not be sold in large quanteties, so the price per unit will be higher. These mice are for ultra tryhards and the shape of them are really ugly, but they are way better at preventing you from running your mouse into your palm when fingertip gripping. The reason youre having that problem is because the mm711 has a tall hump, so that claw grippers can use it, which is the complete opposite of what you want for fingertip grip.

image.thumb.png.b9aa82e6a1b4592464fff49bfd3bf0a1.png

IDK what style of mouse holding i do.  What is it called when your wrist pretty much stays in one place, and the weight is predominantly on the hypothenar?