Linking RGB lighting

HazBanger
Go to solution Solved by 12345678,
17 hours ago, HazBanger said:

Hi Guys,

I recently built a desktop and didn't really think about the brand's when was buying. Now that I have made my dream setup, I can't find a way to link Razor, Corsair and hyperx RGB lights together.😅

I've tried researching about it but didn't find much that would help. What do you think?

20210911_134938.jpg

there have been third parties apps, that tried to mitigate this, like openrgb, but I'm not sure if they do work, you can give it a try

the other solution, would be to link everything to the motherboard or to use an external controller

or installing each rgb controller and somewhat sync them from there

Hi Guys,

I recently built a desktop and didn't really think about the brand's when was buying. Now that I have made my dream setup, I can't find a way to link Razor, Corsair and hyperx RGB lights together.😅

I've tried researching about it but didn't find much that would help. What do you think?

20210911_134938.jpg

On 9/11/2021 at 6:52 AM, HazBanger said:

Hi Guys,

snaptube vidmate

Light is busted fam, had the same thing happen to me. You can cycle through red, green and blue to determine which one is broken on both your J and Fn1 (it will just stay blank with no light.) Kinda the reason I didn’t go for an Anne Pro 2 the second time round when I broke my first (it’s also hard to get in Aus.)

17 hours ago, HazBanger said:

Hi Guys,

20210911_134938.jpg

there have been third parties apps, that tried to mitigate this, like openrgb, but I'm not sure if they do work, you can give it a try

the other solution, would be to link everything to the motherboard or to use an external controller

4 hours ago, 12345678 said:

Thanks mate!

-> Moved to Cases and Mods

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv