Corsair RGB not working

loganv2003

I have the corsair 4000x and it came with a rgb header but the fans wouldn't even light up with it. I later got the corsair h100i elite and it came with a commander pro rgb header and I switched everything to that header and all my rgb lights up now but no control of it in ICUE and the only the that shows up is my ram and the header

It could be that you have to select the device that is plugged into the header. If you open the header in ICUE, see if there is anywhere to select that. It would be something like "2xLLSeries Fans" or name a product of theirs.

If you are using the AIO, there should be separate plugs for its own fans and leds to plug into.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

On 9/8/2021 at 12:59 PM, loganv2003 said:

I have the corsair 4000x and it came with a rgb header but the fans wouldn't even light up with it. I later got the corsair h100i elite and it came with a commander pro rgb header and I switched everything to that header and all my rgb lights up now but no control of it in ICUE and the only the that shows up is my ram and the header

the case uses sp rgb elite well the aio uses ML RGB Series so you cant mix both fans on one controller.

the case come with an lightning node core (only controls the leds)

the aio come with commander core witch can controller both pwm fans and the lighting)

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 9/8/2021 at 1:47 PM, thrasher_565 said:

the case uses sp rgb elite well the aio uses ML RGB Series so you cant mix both fans on one controller.

the case come with an lightning node core (only controls the leds)

the aio come with commander core witch can controller both pwm fans and the lighting)

it didn’t work even before i got the command controller only thing that connects is the ram and that because it’s separate 

8 hours ago, loganv2003 said:

it didn’t work even before i got the command controller only thing that connects is the ram and that because it’s separate 

read my post thx

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links