Upgrade CPU from a i7 4790 to..? Help me figure out!

MagePepsi
2 hours ago, SavageNeo said:

Prime and Focus series has problems with modern gpus. Some Focuses have been fixed, but its hard to know which are fixed and which are not

Not really that hard. GX is fine and there are no tests showing current Prime psu:s having any problems either. Some pre 2018 models had problems but I dont get what that has got to do with anything current. Although Prime is so over-priced that it is a horrible buy just because of that.

Thank you everyone for the help, the rig is complete!!! Here's a picture of it!! In the end i opted for this config, the one that jonathan lee suggested (i7 10700k) and I've chosen also the asrock b560 motherboard, really Great ! Been loving it so far!!! Here there are some pictures 

Thanks everyone that has helped me!! Also I would like to ask you one simple question about air Flow... As for right now my air Flow is the following (picture for reference below) , is it good? Should I reverse the air Flow to the opposite direction? (except for the top fan od course ) Thank you ( also quoting everyone to let you know that I've complete the build!!!) 

IMG_20210905_045208.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-05-05-03-46-283_com.whatsapp.jpg