Need an opinion if this is a good pc or something needed to be changed

NWPB21

Budget (including currency): around 2500-4000 usd i am not sure because of the GPU

Asus ROG strix x570-e gaming

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x

NZXT Kraken Z73 360

Geforce RTX 3080 ti

Be Quiet! dark power 12 titanium 1200w

Corsair RGB Pro 4x8 32gb 3600 / cl 18

Lian li o11 dynamic XL

m.2... doesn't really matter

and 4tb ssd

A 1000w psu would be enough.

The RTX3080 will go up to 350-400w (peaks) and the 5900x won't go over 100..150w , so the whole system won't go over 700w.

5 minutes ago, mariushm said:

A 1000w psu would be enough.

The RTX3080 will go up to 350-400w (peaks) and the 5900x won't go over 100..150w , so the whole system won't go over 700w.

Yes i was thinking about it but i mean why not lol

6 minutes ago, Radhesh001 said:

and what are you going to do with this rig 

I am not entirely sure yet, Probably everything available.

2 hours ago, NWPB21 said:

I am not entirely sure yet, Probably everything available.

Can you be more specific ?

Isn't 1200w a biiit overkill? from the looks you only need like 900 max, am i wrong?

(700 on a good day :>)

Futureproof your builds and try not to fry anything

51 minutes ago, Covelight said:

Isn't 1200w a biiit overkill? from the looks you only need like 900 max, am i wrong?

(700 on a good day :>)

Yes i may change it later to the 1000w version but i may do more upgrades in the future 

9 minutes ago, NWPB21 said:

Yes i may change it later to the 1000w version but i may do more upgrades in the future 

Unless you plan in like quadruple sli or mining or server applications you won't need it, but there is no harm if you go higher that needed

Futureproof your builds and try not to fry anything

4 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Can you be more specific ?

Gaming at 4k and editing for a start

7 hours ago, NWPB21 said:

Budget (including currency): around 2500-4000 usd i am not sure because of the GPU

Asus ROG strix x570-e gaming

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x

NZXT Kraken Z73 360

Geforce RTX 3080 ti

Be Quiet! dark power 12 titanium 1200w

Corsair RGB Pro 4x8 32gb 3600 / cl 18

Lian li o11 dynamic XL

m.2... doesn't really matter

and 4tb ssd

Eh

Overpriced aio, if you arent overclocking go for a decent air cooler like the phantom and fuma 2, if you want to overclock go for liquid freezer 360/420

X570 is uneccesary unless you are running more than 1 gen4 nvme ssd, which are also useless unless you transfer massive files regulary such as 4/8k vid, for a mobo id suggest the b550 tomahawk (non oc) or the b550 e/xe (oc), for an ssd id suggest pilot e (gen3), or if youd like to either futureproof or need the speed sabrent rocket 4.0

Overpriced ram, 3600mhz cl16 is better, cheaper, and theres even an rgb option

1200w is uneccesary, 850w will do but i guess if you are into futureproofing a 1000w should be enough

With the overpriced crap gone im pretty sure you can upgrade the cpu to a 5950x or the gpu to a 3090

On 8/30/2021 at 7:19 PM, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Eh

Overpriced aio, if you arent overclocking go for a decent air cooler like the phantom and fuma 2, if you want to overclock go for liquid freezer 360/420

X570 is uneccesary unless you are running more than 1 gen4 nvme ssd, which are also useless unless you transfer massive files regulary such as 4/8k vid, for a mobo id suggest the b550 tomahawk (non oc) or the b550 e/xe (oc), for an ssd id suggest pilot e (gen3), or if youd like to either futureproof or need the speed sabrent rocket 4.0

Overpriced ram, 3600mhz cl16 is better, cheaper, and theres even an rgb option

1200w is uneccesary, 850w will do but i guess if you are into futureproofing a 1000w should be enough

With the overpriced crap gone im pretty sure you can upgrade the cpu to a 5950x or the gpu to a 3090

Thank you so much for your time, Overkill t is the goal here but i will change couple of things like the ram if i could find any available in my country. And i am not trying to save money at all i will take my time building it piece by piece.

6 hours ago, NWPB21 said:

Thank you so much for your time, Overkill t is the goal here but i will change couple of things like the ram if i could find any available in my country. And i am not trying to save money at all i will take my time building it piece by piece.

If you want overkill then go shove a 5950x + 3090 + 32 or 64gb ram, then go figure out what the other parts should be

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tsrx7X

Assuming you overclock, care about silence, want a sht ton of rgb, do alot of workstation stuff, regularly transfer massive files then this is the build for you

I think you might be able to got a 3090 or 3080ti with the leftover budget

The fsk fans are supposed to replace all the case fans, though dont put them on the aio since youll prob ruin your cooling performance cause fsk are case fans, not pressure optimized fans, and all fans other than the aio fans will be intake so all the air will exhaust out of the aio

And yes it is based around overclockin so if you dont overclock the ram, mobo, and aio will be completely pointless