Shaders are not running well on my 1080TI

My Minecraft Shaders are running poorly.

I have a GTX 1080 TI Auros xtreme 11gb, it seems to be working fine and good on other games, but when I run Minecraft Shaders, my GPU usage is low so I get low fps, if I turn up the graphics, the usage can increase but stay around 30 to 40 fps. Its like my Gpu wants to stay at that fps, idk why it does not have high usage at low Shader level.

I dont suspect its a bottleneck, because I have an intel i5 10600K runs well, 16gb drr4 ram 3200mhz and m.2ssd

how about your cpu what is its ussage?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

minecraft isnt well optimized, but your cpu or gpu might be throtling, what are your temps?

-----------------

#

50 minutes ago, Dangerbloke said:

My Minecraft Shaders are running poorly.

I have a GTX 1080 TI Auros xtreme 11gb, it seems to be working fine and good on other games, but when I run Minecraft Shaders, my GPU usage is low so I get low fps, if I turn up the graphics, the usage can increase but stay around 30 to 40 fps. Its like my Gpu wants to stay at that fps, idk why it does not have high usage at low Shader level.

I dont suspect its a bottleneck, because I have an intel i5 10600K runs well, 16gb drr4 ram 3200mhz and m.2ssd

Minecraft has a built in (changeable) FPS capper, which version/shader is this?

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

adarw, 50 to 60 is my cpu temp, at 48 render distance.

Cool_

3 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Minecraft has a built in (changeable) FPS capper, which version/shader is this?

I tried Seus Renewed-v1.0.1 and BSL _v8.1 and I have unlimited FPS on they feel the same, low fps low gpu usage, I also tried 2 render distance, i got 100 fps and my gpu usage was higher than 48 render distance.

1 minute ago, Dangerbloke said:

Cool_

I tried Seus Renewed-v1.0.1 and BSL _v8.1 and I have unlimited FPS on they feel the same, low fps low gpu usage, I also tried 2 render distance, i got 100 fps and my gpu usage was higher than 48 render distance.

Are drivers up to date?

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

7 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Are drivers up to date?

yes nividia drivers are up to date for  my gpu

11 minutes ago, Dangerbloke said:

BSL daily driver here, did you try to swap shader settings to medium? Also, disable Ambient Occlusion and anti aliasing, and remember to turn on all but dynamic update in optifine performance settings. And consider running fabric ported shaders, like Iris

Ps: Keep your chunk settings at around 16 chunks, most servers dont use more than that.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I get around 40 to 50 FPS, around 50 percent GPU usage and 15 CPU usage, with the settings you recommended.

what are the shaders? what happens when you play in vanilla?

-----------------

#

1 minute ago, adarw said:

what are the shaders? what happens when you play in vanilla?

I tried Seus Renewed-v1.0.1 and BSL _v8.1 70 FPS vanilla minecraft