P106 Value Aug 2021!

Brolo

So I’m still using a Gigabyte P106-100 as my graphics card (thanks to LTT’s video about hacking the driver and passing through to onboard video). It’s worked great mostly, though some games won’t run due to driver limitations (the hacked driver is from Nov 2018).

I bought a really cheap Oculus Rift DK2 for my kids today and unfortunately Oculus doesn’t play well with the P106. I need a regular graphics card now and prices are crazy high.

But…what’s my P106 realistically worth?? Maybe I can sell high which would offset my upgrade cost. I popped over to Amazon and found a price online. That CAN’T be right…what do you figure these things are worth right now? I’m not looking to gouge, I’m just hoping to limit the swap expense.

4E9722AD-F61F-4C3B-95B3-76152E0AE6C9.jpeg

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

They go for about 200 bucks USD

Can you provide a source (I’m just curious, would like to see)? I wonder what’s up with Amazon and EBay.

8 minutes ago, Brolo said:

Can you provide a source (I’m just curious, would like to see)? I wonder what’s up with Amazon and EBay.

I was looking at the wrong spec, my bad. eBay average looks to be about 300-400. Doesn't look like a stable market by any means.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P