News line that caught my eye...

Dedatox

That's just ridiculous.... I would have never expected this to happen.... Cookie Monster as a neo nazi mascot?.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What the hell did I read

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

If this had happened sooner, we would have seen Nazi Cookie Monster as a mini boss in South Park Stick of Truth. :V

wait.. what... huh...

?
COOKIE MONSTER

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

He has one thing in common with them, he just can't stop.

Never trust anything you read on Yahoo news. I've seen them outright fabricate stories, plagiarize Reddit comments to use for articles, and report on the most ridiculously petty things. They're just desperate for traffic.

Bottom line is you should always check the source of Yahoo news articles.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

If that's true.. Then it's completely retarded.. Imagine hearing the cookie monster say Auschwitz instead of cookie..

But this is yahoo news with some daily mail source material thrown in. I'll believe that Jigsaw want's to play checkers before i even come close to trusting this.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Never trust anything you read on Yahoo news. I've seen them outright fabricate stories, plagiarize Reddit comments to use for articles, and report on the most ridiculously petty things. They're just desperate for traffic.

Bottom line is you should always check the source of Yahoo news articles.

The original source came from the daily caller. I have never seen Yahoo! news actually write any news at all.  ;) Of course I can't vouch for the daily caller.

wow just ..wow

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4