Northern lights key caps for LTT mouse pad

Frugivore8894
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Doing our own custom keycaps (to a standard of quality we'd be satisfied with) may not be practical for a number of reasons.

I don't think we'll have anything like this coming any time soon.

So I am looking for/want to buy a good key caps sets that matches the LTT northern lights desk pad. And if there aren’t any then we need to get @nicklmg and @LinusTechon it now!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

-> Moved to Peripherals

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Doing our own custom keycaps (to a standard of quality we'd be satisfied with) may not be practical for a number of reasons.

I don't think we'll have anything like this coming any time soon.

Yah I guess to match the quality of other lttstore.com products would be quite hard. GMK sets cost an absurd amount of money and while that’s the best of the best it’s also the kind of quality you guys would want. Maybe one day LLT will be big enough for that to make sense. 😉 

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

5 hours ago, Frugivore8894 said:

Yah I guess to match the quality of other lttstore.com products would be quite hard. GMK sets cost an absurd amount of money and while that’s the best of the best it’s also the kind of quality you guys would want. Maybe one day LLT will be big enough for that to make sense. 😉 

It's less a matter of US being big enough for it to make sense and more a matter of the market for that product being big enough to make sense.

We could put the wheels in motion tomorrow to make a keycap set - we have much more ambitious projects underway right now. We just couldn't make the PRICING make sense with how low volume they'd be. That's the issue for GMK and similar.

10 hours ago, LinusTech said:

It's less a matter of US being big enough for it to make sense and more a matter of the market for that product being big enough to make sense.

We could put the wheels in motion tomorrow to make a keycap set - we have much more ambitious projects underway right now. We just couldn't make the PRICING make sense with how low volume they'd be. That's the issue for GMK and similar.

Yah I guess that’s true it’s still a small fairly  new community so that makes sense. r/mechanicalkeyboards still has under a million members (still a lot but not everyone is in to modding and customs and if you are then you are in the subreddit). 

Main Project:

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard