Premiere Pro and Media Encoder keeps crashing when encoding a Pixel 3 video

Go to solution Solved by Electronics Wizardy,

Try transcoding the clip with shutter encoder to a codec like prores. Should get rid of the issue with the clip.

Hi, 

My system has: 

Ryzen 3400G

32 GB of RAM

GTX 1070

1 TB HDD

250 GM SSD

Windows 10

I'm trying to render a ~6 minute long video with very minimal fanciness in regards to visuals. The entire video plays back perfectly fine in the preview window but once I try to export it, zilch. My entire system freezes. I've monitored my GPU , CPU, and RAM levels but nothing to extraordinary is happening when it freezes. I have tried numerous different presets, rendering them in both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder, uninstalling, reinstalling, and updating Studio Drivers for my 1070. Nothing. I've narrowed it down to one specific clip from a Google Pixel 3(?) I believe that is causing the issue and went to redownload it from where I have it save in Google Photos, but am still running into the same problem. I honestly don't have a clue of what to do. I'm making a last minute video for my fiancée for our wedding tomorrow and am sorta on a time crunch, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Try transcoding the clip with shutter encoder to a codec like prores. Should get rid of the issue with the clip.

You are a freaking genius my friend! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!