Holy Grail in Desktop 5-axis CNC machine?

Anyone know a generally consumer 5-axis CNC machine that can cut through harder steels? Doesn't have to literally be desktop but generally speaking at least a little shy of 5 figures. I know of ones that can do softer steels and aluminum and softer titanium alloys and whatnot but I can't get a definitive yes or no on harder metals. Anything even close? Coming up in the future?

Pocket nc would do. Otherwise I think you could get a tormach could be had for under 10k. 

ASU

3 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Pocket nc would do. Otherwise I think you could get a tormach could be had for under 10k. 

Pocket NC can do harder steels? They said they didn't test up to that and stopped at G5 titanium so I assumed that was a hard limit but if people have been able to get harder then that then that's GREAT! Also, Tormach, I haven't seem them before. They seem one step too expensive for me in general (though awfully tempting, wonder if used they go for cheaper) but I couldn't find a 5-axis on their site. Do you know where the page for that is?

Iirc there’s a new pocket nc that is more rigid than the standard, might fit the bill. 

ASU

On 8/9/2021 at 9:15 PM, Hackentosher said:

Iirc there’s a new pocket nc that is more rigid than the standard, might fit the bill. 

Thanks.