Silent gaming mouse

Harkulles

Hi 🙂 I am searching desperately for a good silent gaming mouse.

My Hand is 18,5 cm long and 9,5cm whide. i have a Calw-/Fingertip-Grip.

I would spend up to 120€ and would like it to be queit (i dont care about the noise of side buttons or the scroll wheel). Also light weight is important (about 80g).

Wireless would be a nice to have 🙂

I would really appreciate it if you would help me! 

Thx alot in advance! 

Logitech G Pro Wireless or G Pro X Superlight would be ideal for you most likely than. You will want to avoid anything with a Honeycomb design as they do develop creaking over time with use. The Razer Viper Ultimate would be another good choice. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Logitech G Pro Wireless or G Pro X Superlight would be ideal for you most likely than. You will want to avoid anything with a Honeycomb design as they do develop creaking over time with use. The Razer Viper Ultimate would be another good choice. 

I love the G Pro wireless, but the clicking sound is way to loud. i really need sth. that can be used in an environment like a library. For comparison: This is the mouse i currently use, it is quiet enough, but really heavy and clunky... 😕

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B93TD84?tag=nf10588123-20

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32804772265.html

1 minute ago, Harkulles said:

I love the G Pro wireless, but the clicking sound is way to loud. i really need sth. that can be used in an environment like a library. For comparison: This is the mouse i currently use, it is quiet enough, but really heavy and clunky... 😕

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B93TD84?tag=nf10588123-20

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32804772265.html

Truthfully, any mice that is like this will be a little on the louder for the clicks because of the switches that 99% of them use, Omron. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

20 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Truthfully, any mice that is like this will be a little on the louder for the clicks because of the switches that 99% of them use, Omron. 

oh these are bad news for me 😕 

41 minutes ago, Betterthanever said:

Man the best thing to do would be to search for mice with Omron switches. They are usually quieter than the crispy Huano...

Virtually all gaming mice have omron switches. Zowie used Huanos like one time and everybody bitched.

This is why virtually all gaming mice are potentially susceptible to random double-clicks within a few months. Omron's quality control has gone to shit but everybody keeps buying their switches so they have no incentive to fix it. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I would say that it's more due to the pcb of modern mice outputting way too little current, not even enough to pass the wetting current of the switch they put on those pcb that lead to faster oxidation and premature double clicking issue.

That said, Chinese omron do have worse quality and design that makes then less reliable than Japanese omron switches.

Here's a 2 part video deep dive in everything that could make your mouse switches double clicking:

https://youtu.be/NhhRTUrz0R8

big man big w!