Anyone knows how to solve the cursor flickering issue in Windows 11?

Ash220033

Hey guys. I recently upgraded my win 10 to win 11 beta. I use AMD Ryzen 5 3400G clocked at 4 GHz and GPU clocked at 1600 MHz. I am so so annoyed with the cursor flickering every time. I have to manually refresh the graphics driver again and again. I have even installed the latest Radeon software that's 21.7.1 something like that. With the mouse flickering I also experience some major stuuter in performance of the overall system. Pls help me with it.

Thank you

Install a stable operating system for a start. These types of issues are why there are testing releases for software. So either report them to AMD and Microsoft and hope that they will fix it or install Windows 10.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

If you really must use Windows 11 at its current unfinished state, try different driver versions. Even the latest GPU with the latest driver doesn't support 11 officially yet.

Well.. Ok.. Let's see what Microsoft and AMD has on it when I report them. Thanks mates