Computer won't boot after installing new case fans!

Hello! So, I have the Ant Esports ICE 300 TG case. I changed the pre-installed fans and installed a few (6) Gamdias Aeolus M2 fans. But, after installing them, plugging all cables, putting the side panels together, the PC won't boot. I switch the PSU switch on, the motherboard LEDs light up. But, when I press the power on switch on my case, nothing happens. As if I didn't even press it!

I have the B450 Steel Legend, so the motherboard LEDs always stay on if the PSU is turned on (kind of dumb, Ik), so my guess is that the board and power supply is fine. I tried reseating the Power SW. No luck. I tested the Power SW header with a tester, it has power. Anything that can help?

My specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler: Thermaltake UX200

RAM: ADATA Spectrix D40 8GB x2

Gfx Card: MSI GTX 1650 Ventus XS OC

Board: ASRock B450 Steel Legend

Case: Ant Esports ICE 300 TG

Storage: Crucial MX500 1TB SSD, Toshiba 1TB HDD

PSU: Cooler Master MWE 550W

Fans: Gamdias Aeolus M2-1205R + Gamdias Aeolus M2-1201

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

Was the PC plugged in when you installed the new fans? Does it work with the fans unplugged?

The PC wasn't plugged in when I installed the fans. And for unplugging the fans, I will try that and update here 

Thanks for the tip!

Just now, Arka Mukherjee said:

The PC wasn't plugged in when I installed the fans. And for unplugging the fans, I will try that and update here 

Thanks for the tip!

OK, because it sounds like what is happening is that the fans are shorting the motherboard and it is not powering on to protect itself from being damaged.

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

OK, because it sounds like what is happening is that the fans are shorting the motherboard and it is not powering on to protect itself from being damaged.

How to prevent the fans from shorting the motherboard?

I have plugged the fans into the controller. And for the 6th fan, I daisy chained them with the ARGB header with the ARGB header of the RGB controller. 

There can be one more thing: will I have to plug in the MOLEX connector of the 6th fan?

3 minutes ago, Arka Mukherjee said:

How to prevent the fans from shorting the motherboard?

I have plugged the fans into the controller. And for the 6th fan, I daisy chained them with the ARGB header with the ARGB header of the RGB controller. 

There can be one more thing: will I have to plug in the MOLEX connector of the 6th fan?

I don't think you have to plug in the Molex. The daisy chaining may be the issue, if you undo the daisy chain see if it works.

3 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

I don't think you have to plug in the Molex. The daisy chaining may be the issue, if you undo the daisy chain see if it works.

okay, let me try that

5 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Okay, I opened the second RGB header, but nothing changed. It still won't boot!!

Just now, Arka Mukherjee said:

Okay, I opened the second RGB header, but nothing changed. It still won't boot!!

Alright, there actually could be a chance the motherboard is fried. DId you ever plug in that Molex connector? That can actually cause 12 volts to go the wrong way through the motherboard RGB header and damage something. But try unplugging every single fan, including CPU fan and see if it works then. Does the PC have integrated graphics, if so unplug the GPU and use that instead. Basically remove everything not needed.

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

Alright, there actually could be a chance the motherboard is fried. DId you ever plug in that Molex connector? That can actually cause 12 volts to go the wrong way through the motherboard RGB header and damage something. But try unplugging every single fan, including CPU fan and see if it works then. Does the PC have integrated graphics, if so unplug the GPU and use that instead. Basically remove everything not needed.

I plugged the MOLEX in just now, and nothing happened. Also, I don't think the motherboard has fried, because the LEDs light up. Let me try unplugging the fans, and try to boot without them!