Should I return or keep this PSU?

Pixelfie
Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,
2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

My old System Power 9 600w started making weird noises, so I RMA'd it. I found a Corsair RM650x 2018 for 40% off so I just bought that. It was €75. They just sent me a replacement for my old PSU, so should I return the RM650x or should I keep it? It was a great deal but at the same time the old one is good enough for me. 

Sell it at 80 or 90€ xD

Or just have it as a backup psu incase your psu fails

My old System Power 9 600w started making weird noises, so I RMA'd it. I found a Corsair RM650x 2018 for 40% off so I just bought that. It was €75. They just sent me a replacement for my old PSU, so should I return the RM650x or should I keep it? It was a great deal but at the same time the old one is good enough for me. 

2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Sell it at 80 or 90€ xD

2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Sell it at 80 or 90€ xD

Most unopened units are sold for ~60 here, so can't do that. 

But with the backup PSU, that's actually a good idea. Thanks! I'll just put the Corsair in my system and keep the other one

Well, Corsair RMx is way better PSU. Whether to keep it or return and get back to SP9 is for you to decide.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

19 minutes ago, Juular said:

Well, Corsair RMx is way better PSU. Whether to keep it or return and get back to SP9 is for you to decide.

Yeah I put the RMx in my system but I'll keep the other ine in case it breaks