Blue Yeti Nano / Blue Sherpa issues

Happy1992

Hello,

I recently bought a blue yeti nano. Have been relatively happy with it so far if there wouldnt be this problem with its software. "Blue Sherpa" keeps crashing for me the instant I open it which makes it impossible for me to configure the mic to my liking, like for example reducing its sensitivity so that not everything around me can be heard. I googled this issue and only find one reddit post that does not really help. They do mention to use it through the Logitech GHub app, but oddly enough the blue yeti nano does not show up in the GHub at all for me. I have tried several things, like unplugging and replugging, reinstalling Blue Sherpa and GHub, uninstalling the device and reconnecting and all of these things have not done anything to remove the issue.

Currently at a bit of a loss on how to continue and would be very thankful for any help I can get.

Regards,

On 7/28/2021 at 11:30 AM, Happy1992 said:

like for example reducing its sensitivity so that not everything around me can be heard.

This can be changed in almost any VC app like Discord. And noise gate in streaming softwares. 

Have you ran it with administrator mode and checked for any errors?

Is your windows updated with all your drivers?

If you've done almost everything thinkable and above I don't know why it would crash. Just use windows audio settings and adjust sensitivity through for example Discord if you are using that.

Edit: The easiest fix for almost anything is a windows reset. Just not very fun tho if you have lots of stuff.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)