issues i have about windows os move around drives

prime_of_eon

hello i have see and try some many things to how to move windows around drives like you know the company's only provide less space so when we update and still two games it will throw an warring that you have used 90% of your storage🤔. so then by searching and  by visiting some stores nearby me, i have heard that we can't move windows from one drive to another but we can clone it from one drive to another. so is their any way to move windows from one drive to another ......

sorry for my english i am bad at that language. 

22 hours ago, prime_of_eon said:

hello i have see and try some many things to how to move windows around drives like you know the company's only provide less space so when we update and still two games it will throw an warring that you have used 90% of your storage🤔. so then by searching and  by visiting some stores nearby me, i have heard that we can't move windows from one drive to another but we can clone it from one drive to another. so is their any way to move windows from one drive to another ......

sorry for my english i am bad at that language. 

Well you can't move just the os no. 

You can clone one drive to another and then format the other to use it as spare space. 

If you are about to upgrade to larger drive, then your options are to clone drive or reinstall.

And please add some punctuation.
Without it your text is hard to understand for us non-native speakers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv