HANNspree HSG1351 and youtube app,freezing videos

frozensun

Hi guys,I purchased this tablet though used but from recently I'm having issues with youtube videos.

Every once in a while the video stops (even 720p resolution) and I get on a video like "rotating indicator",I suppose it's buffering video and then video plays and then again freezes/stops and this happens every 2-3 minutes.

But sometimes like today the video at 720P plays fine.

I wish I could show you what is happening but I will try to record.

I can understand that this is old hardware,but I lower resolution to 720p and I can not believe that it can not play even 720 smoothly.

So what is the problem here,slow CPU,RAM,disk,wifi connection or what?

Can I somehow resolve this.

I'm also suspicious that somehow battery is an issue because when I connect external power bank over micro usb port,video goes smoothly.

But battery is at 80 % and still this happens.

So what to do,this drives me nuts?

Please don't write it's old,buy new tablet bla bla bla.

Yah it's old but I'm not expecting from it to render and encode vids,just play.

Even my old S7 edge plays smoothly videos.

I mean it's quad core and 2 gigs of RAM,that should be sufficent for 720p playback.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Do a factory reset, otherwise tablets and most cheap consumable electronics are meant to be replaced when they cannot keep up with the software.