a cpu block with all included?

im looking for a cpu block that has the pump and reservoir included in? i saw a few but there all from unknown companies and even tho reviews on them are good id rather see if a main company exists.

im looking for it for my pc has i got a AIO rn but im gonna upgrade to a 5950x vary soon. and decided its time to switch from this 6-7 years old AIO.

id love to know if u guys know any.

cpu: 5950x

mobo: asus tuf pro x570

gpu: 3090 FE 

ram: 32gb G.SKILL Trident Z 3200 c14

psu: Antec HCP1300w Platinum (overkill i know...got it for a good price)

thats all needed right?...i didnt study for this exam....

I'm guessing you saw the Barrow block. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10000411453657.html
98% sure that's still the only cpu waterblock/pump/reservoir combo. I think there's a couple pump block combos out there. I wouldn't worry about buying it. Barrow is fairly well known and the block itself has been well liked/reviewed.

11 hours ago, Fungal said:

I'm guessing you saw the Barrow block. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10000411453657.html
98% sure that's still the only cpu waterblock/pump/reservoir combo. I think there's a couple pump block combos out there. I wouldn't worry about buying it. Barrow is fairly well known and the block itself has been well liked/reviewed.

nice good to know! i actully did the incridble and got a 3090 msrp!(im a 3d artist so 24gb of vram is YUMMY xD) so i wna do a combo cooling on it and the cpu!

will something like this do the job for it?

1 hour ago, orze said:

nice good to know! i actully did the incridble and got a 3090 msrp!(im a 3d artist so 24gb of vram is YUMMY xD) so i wna do a combo cooling on it and the cpu!

So $1499. If true, good for you and for the market!

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

1 hour ago, orze said:

nice good to know! i actully did the incridble and got a 3090 msrp! so i wna do a combo cooling on it and the cpu!

Yes although I wouldn't get it depending on the situation. a D5 pump will be a little quieter than a ddc pump which is what that block uses. Filling the loop will be much easier as well. D5 pumps are gonna be a bit bigger. For a small form factor case that block is great but for a mid sized pc I'd personally go with a larger pump/res combo with a D5. The downside of going this route is you're gonna have to find room to mount it. 

Also if you didn't know, generally 120mm of radiator for 100w of heat is a good rule of thumb. Bare minimum I'd get is 4*120mm of rad space. You could probably get away with a 360 or 280 but that would require undervolting and running fans loud. I'd just go with as much rad space as you could possibly fit comfortably. I highly recommend a temp sensor to control fans based on coolant temp as well.

On 7/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, RollinLower said:

alphacool eisbaer?

otherwise i have first-hand experience with the barrow one, and it's definitely a high quality block. also looks a lot nicer imo.

barrowch-oled-cpu-waterblock-lrc-20-rgb-integrated-17w-pwm-pump-i-bar-cp17-74273-1.jpg.cd5774ae5537a4ebaae62e50135a5494.jpg

i no way back in they day there were some but they were bad but that could have been the design of them. i no a lot of pump tops went all the grate and even hard to find a good dule pump top.

there seems to be conflicting info on what is the best for custom water cooling. hi flow rate or slower and different ways of hooking the loop up in parallel or in sears

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 7/6/2021 at 11:09 AM, DoctorNick said:

So $1499. If true, good for you and for the market!

ACTULLY 1400$ brand new. shipping was anotehr 100$ so i got it for msrp with shipping. more luck then anything but i cant say no

On 7/6/2021 at 12:01 PM, Fungal said:

Yes although I wouldn't get it depending on the situation. a D5 pump will be a little quieter than a ddc pump which is what that block uses. Filling the loop will be much easier as well. D5 pumps are gonna be a bit bigger. For a small form factor case that block is great but for a mid sized pc I'd personally go with a larger pump/res combo with a D5. The downside of going this route is you're gonna have to find room to mount it. 

Also if you didn't know, generally 120mm of radiator for 100w of heat is a good rule of thumb. Bare minimum I'd get is 4*120mm of rad space. You could probably get away with a 360 or 280 but that would require undervolting and running fans loud. I'd just go with as much rad space as you could possibly fit comfortably. I highly recommend a temp sensor to control fans based on coolant temp as well.

i actually right now got a 360aio so i aimed to just get a thicker 360mm. i can always put another 240 on top but i feel it will be a over kill

as of noise i REALLY don't mind.

the pc has a pretty nice glass on the side and i don't hear allot of it noise isn't a issue.