Battery live windows 11 vs 10

Has anyone seen a comparison of the battery life of windows 11 against windows 10 in laptops?

It's not realeased yet, so it wouldnt even matter, since they can still change so much.

And why change the font, your post looks ugly and fat now.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

It's still in beta, so things might still change. For me it's about the same as Windows 10, but remember most of your battery usage will be from the display and CPU (and possibly GPU). 

1 hour ago, Pixelfie said:

It's still in beta, so things might still change. For me it's about the same as Windows 10, but remember most of your battery usage will be from the display and CPU (and possibly GPU). 

In my opinion if we would see significant improves Microsoft would have pointed that out at the keynote. Since they didn't the safe bet is to assume it will roughly stay the same. We will see.

3 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

It's not realeased yet, so it wouldnt even matter, since they can still change so much.

And why change the font, your post looks ugly and fat now.

that's why it matters, they can optimize if in the beta they notice that it consumes more battery.

3 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

yeah for me its the same but i notice there is no slider in the battery icon for performance-battery life

To add, which CPU?

Windows 11 officially, at the moment of writing, support newer CPUs, and features improvement on Intel newest chip using big/little cores.

The CPUs requirements is due to: yes, support by the manufacture of the hardware and many systems (in the case of OEMs), but also hardware level performance improvement for security features that Windows 11 uses. 

Looking at Windows 11 performance on system, you do have a split where for some the OS runs better while others, run worse.

So, depending on the CPU the laptop has, you may gain performance and have similar or slightly better battery life, or worse performance and therefore battery life (system under more load than better).