Do Dimensity processors are good for long term uses

15 minutes ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

Do Dimensity processors are good for long term uses specially dimensity 1200, 1000, 800 etc.

Never heard of any company by that name.  Might not mean anything.  I’ve heard of mediatek which makes a cell phone processor with that brand name.  I dont know of any android phone supported for more than 3 years though.  So by one definition no.   I’m not really sure what you are asking though.  How long mediatek will support them? How robust is the Linux community that writes and programs for that processor family? 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

26 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Never heard of any company by that name.  Might not mean anything.  I’ve heard of mediatek which makes a cell phone processor with that brand name.  I dont know of any android phone supported for more than 3 years though.  So by one definition no.   I’m not really sure what you are asking though.  How long mediatek will support them? How robust is the Linux community that writes and programs for that processor family? 

Yes Dimensity is Mediatek's processor