a mobile browser that can do all? to be used as youtube/social client and eccetera?

thousands of useless applications when I could just open the website

but if I do open the website with a random browse like chrome, or brave, some stuff are not optimized, or some shops keeps rendirect you to the page where you can download their application (like AliExpress or taobao)

youtube would be great if I can play the video/music while I do exit from the page, or if I do rotate the phone, it full opens the video

there are already applications that do so, like either the youtube adware or youtube vanced or newpipe, but I don't want any extra application, I just want to use the browser, does exist anything like that?

19 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

thousands of useless applications when I could just open the website

but if I do open the website with a random browse like chrome, or brave, some stuff are not optimized, or some shops keeps rendirect you to the page where you can download their application (like AliExpress or taobao)

youtube would be great if I can play the video/music while I do exit from the page, or if I do rotate the phone, it full opens the video

there are already applications that do so, like either the youtube adware or youtube vanced or newpipe, but I don't want any extra application, I just want to use the browser, does exist anything like that?

Sounds like you want a not full featured system rather than the reverse.  The problem is while there are standards that would make that possible, the big browsers don’t quite follow them. The result is stuff has to be tested multiple times so it works on the big browsers and if you use a browser stuff isn’t tested on it may not work. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I like Samsung internet, works pretty well and can switch to "desktop version" for more tricky sites. 

But no, you'll never see such a simple setup, apps make money and are better for tracking you 247.  

Most users don't even know how to create a shortcut on their homepage for anything that isn't an "app".  I'd wager more than half of users don't even know what app means.  

1 hour ago, 12345678 said:

or some shops keeps rendirect you to the page where you can download their application (like AliExpress or taobao)

doesnt happen with Samsung internet (can be downloaded on non samsung devices too, look for the "beta")

1 hour ago, 12345678 said:

youtube would be great if I can play the video/music while I do exit from the page

works on samsung internet also …

49688492_Screenshot_20210622-230259_MicrosoftLauncher.thumb.jpg.e1cbc51ae521fc1dab92a32712fb6a38.jpg

49 minutes ago, Heliian said:

I like Samsung internet

Uh, huh. ʕ•ٹ•ʔ

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

10 hours ago, 12345678 said:

some stuff are not optimized, or some shops keeps rendirect you to the page where you can download their application (like AliExpress or taobao)

This doesn't change by changing browser. Site sees that you are on mobile OS and will give you service accordingly. You could use with desktop views, but that hardly is more optimized.

I use mobile Firefox and have been happy with it. Auto-rotate works fine. YouTube background play was a thing, but YouTube may have since blocked it (it works on some other sites still).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv