Is this a safe daily OC

I have a Brodwell-E 6850k on a Rampage V Extreme and a Corsair H100iGTX for cpu cooling

The OC is 4.6 all core with core 1 at 4.7 and core 2 at 4.5 the rest at 4.6 (core 1 is the best core core 2 the worst for overclocking) I also pushed the CPU cache to 3.6

the voltage i have on the core is 1.425 and the CPU cache is at 1.2

at temp equilibrium it at 70c in Cinebench more like 64 in a real world workload (premiere pro)

is this a safe daily driver or do i need to take it back some

Well the cpu is within safe temps but anything else that doesnt have temperature monitoring wont be able to report its temps so you can check those with a lazer or thermal camera

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

Well the cpu is within safe temps but anything else that doesnt have temperature monitoring wont be able to report its temps so you can check those with a lazer or thermal camera

the VRMs are at 80-90c after a long load

1 minute ago, Linus No Beard said:

the VRMs are at 80-90c after a long load

Maybe wanna get those to a more reasonable long term temp. Their max temp they can withstand isnt really a temp you want them to be at constantly. What about other surface mount components ?

Just now, emosun said:

Maybe wanna get those to a more reasonable long term temp. Their max temp they can withstand isnt really a temp you want them to be at constantly. What about other surface mount components ?

that is not a consistent temp on the VRM's only under a full long load most other stuff on the mobo is like 30-40c