Found kittens, need halp.

JupiteL

I found these 6 little kittens on a park, the mother is sick and didn't care about them and they're all starving on my garage. What should I do? I'm freaking out here.

Ok, so they're all sleep in full belly now. I bought a small baby bottle and an infant formula. Probably going to make them stay for some weeks and let them go.

Thank for the help guys :D

Nurse them and try to give them away? Look for the closest pet adoption center? The sick mother really sucks :(

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Take them to an animal shelter. They're still Kittens, odds are they'll feed them and put them up for adoption once they're big enough. If you don't want to do that. Run to the nearest shop and ask what kind of milk can you feed the kittens. Grab a bottle and the type of milk and feed them yourself and put an ad out to adopt them.

You need to take them to the pound or whatever they call it where youre from.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

9_kittensnt5.jpg

In all seriousness you should contact your local pet shelter and see if they can offer assistance or advice on what the next course of action should be.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I think pet stores sell milk for new born kittens. I'd check there.

Also ask your nearest pet shelter what to do with them.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

There's no pet adoption or shelter or anything like that. People treat these poor creature like shit here.

threads like these show that we've grown out of just being a "tech community" and is just a community. This is awesome :D

btw get some food for them please, that's a start.

Linus did mention "cat" in his intro, so I guess this is not wrong.

Take them to an animal shelter. They're still Kittens, odds are they'll feed them and put them up for adoption once they're big enough. If you don't want to do that. Run to the nearest shop and ask what kind of milk can you feed the kittens. Grab a bottle and the type of milk and feed them yourself and put an ad out to adopt them.

This is the best answer so far.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Do not give them normal milk! Normal milk isn't good for cats and is not a substitute for their mothers milk. How little are they? Are their eyes open and are they walking? If so they should be able for solid food but small amounts and chopped into tiny pieces. Give them water.

If they are very small and very weak, you will have to buy kitten formula and hand feed them.

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-care-abandoned-orphaned-kittens-354889.html

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Find a local cat vet and contact them.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Feed them, at least.

Try setting them up for adoption. Kittens are easy to be adopted and let your friends know. Post it on facebook or twitter.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I found these 6 little kittens on a park, the mother is sick and didn't care about them and they're all starving on my garage. What should I do? I'm freaking out here.

Halp.

A vet would likely put them down for free.

You could also give them to an animal shelter. They would likely be adopted pretty quickly considering they are kittens. Make sure to ge them spayed and neutered beforehand so that your good deed doesnt contribute to the stray problem that these kittens are part of.

Stand outside a store and give them away.  IDK

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

See if you can find substitute kitten formula, or if they are big enough, see if they'll eat solid food (well, at least a mush)

Halp.

give them milk with bread!

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

If they are starving in the cold of the garage I would suggest the genius idea of food and warmth :)

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

If only you can ship kittens, because I want them!!!

CPU: i7 3770k @4.5Ghz 1.26v Cooler: H100i 2 Sp120 Quiets MoBo: MSI Z77 MPOWER Big Bang RAM: 16GB G.Skill Sniper 2133Mhz CL9 Graphics Card: Asus Direct CU II R9 290 Storage: Vertex 4 128GB, WD Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Green

Ah, thanks. I'll go grab it on the stores.

Eh, good luck. I hope it all goes well. Treating animals like shit is just unacceptable :(  

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Uhm, I looked it up, you're not supposed to feed kittens baby formula, it wont hurt them, but it definitely wont help them.