Which to buy? RTX 3070 Eagle OC vs Aorus Master

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I found a Gigabyte 3070 Eagle for $949 (CAD) and an Aorus Master for $1199 (CAD). Which would you guys recommend? I'm new to all this and don't know if it's worth the extra $150.

3 minutes ago, Paradise19 said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I found a Gigabyte 3070 Eagle for $949 (CAD) and an Aorus Master for $1199 (CAD). Which would you guys recommend? I'm new to all this and don't know if it's worth the extra $150.

That's a 250$ difference, not 150$. But neither it worth it for that price. But, if I had to choose one, I'd get the cheeper one.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

My bad. Made a typo. Would you recommend a different 3070 brand? I can get an Asus Rog Strix 3070 with a 5800X  for $1520 (CAD). What do you think?

28 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

That's a 250$ difference, not 150$. But neither it worth it for that price. But, if I had to choose one, I'd get the cheeper one.

My bad. Made a typo. Would you recommend a different 3070 brand? I can get an Asus Rog Strix 3070 with a 5800X  for $1520 (CAD). What do you think?

Just now, Paradise19 said:

I can get an Asus Rog Strix 3070 with a 5800X  for $1520 (CAD). What do you think?

thats a good deal like 1000cad for the gpu, and a strix 3070 is a good  card.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

thats a good deal like 1000cad for the gpu, and a strix 3070 is a good  card.

Ok thanks so much for letting me know! I placed my order. Hoping the 5800X will go well with the 3070 Rog Strix. I heard Asus has better warranty too! So excited. Thanks so much 🙂

Just now, Paradise19 said:

Ok thanks so much for letting me know! I placed my order. Hoping the 5800X will go well with the 3070 Rog Strix. I heard Asus has better warranty too! So excited. Thanks so much 🙂

thats a great match, hope it goes well for you. 

also gg on getting the card.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Thanks! Can you recommend a good MOBO, PSU, RAM, SSD, Cooler and case? You seem to know a lot about computers. I'm totally new to PC gaming and want a good rig that will last me a while. Oh...and I don't really care for RGB.