Xiaomi is taking on Samsung in Singapore.

The Real LWK

Xiaomi came at Samsung with heatseekers this year, both their high end and mid ranged are being owned. 

Samsung S21 ultra = Xiaomi Mi11 ultra

Samsung A 52 5g < Xiaomi Mi 11lite 5g

Samsung A52 5g =< Redmi note 10 (depend on user) - sgd$250 cheaper

Prices 

Samsung S21 ultra - sgd$2100

Samsung A52 5g - sgd$599 (free tempered glass protector) 

(8gb/128gb)

Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra - sgd$1999.00 (free true wireless earbuds) 

Xiaomi MI 11Lite 5G - sgd$499.00 (free xiaomi $10 vouchers) 

Xiaomi POCO F3 - sgd545.00 (8gb/256gb)

Xiaomi Redmi note 10 pro - sgd$399

(xiaomi all phones 8gb/128gb *except the ultra)

Did Samsung piss off xiaomi or what? 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

Samsung will always have more updates, better software and be less buggy. People don't always purchase a smartphone based on its specs and price. 

On 6/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, huilun02 said:

No

Samsung's price premium and higher margin is a worldwide thing

They market their products a lot more than Xiaomi does in Singapore

You also have the consider the purchasing power and mentality of people in the country

Many prefer Samsung for the image and trust, and dont mind paying a premium for it

Alhough Samsung fucks us in the ass with their cheaper Exynos version of phones

Exynos never heard of them Singapore brings in snappy dragon. lol, I guess but I'm using the poco F3 at the moment (after clearing ads/bloatware) I'm king of my class in COD. My mom using xiaomi mi11 lite 5g she switched from a Samsung A70 so far no complaints after I did the same for her phone. 

Im planning use her A70 for a project  I hope it doesn't blow up. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

On 6/22/2021 at 3:43 PM, huilun02 said:

The official SG stocks and what you get from carriers and Samsung dealers, all use Exynos chipset. You can buy the Snapdragon version from local resellers, but those are all imports and are very expensive.

Not that it matters for most people. Because mobile games are made to easily run on the average phone (they want as many players as possible) and almost all usage beyond that do not benefit much from having a super powerful flagship chipset.

I like your signature, I agree the world is ugly. 

I can't wait to see when it burns, and covid is just the beginning. 

Spoiler

On 6/18/2021 at 2:43 PM, The Real LWK said:

Xiaomi came at Samsung with heatseekers this year, both their high end and mid ranged are being owned. 

Samsung S21 ultra = Xiaomi Mi11 ultra

Samsung A 52 5g < Xiaomi Mi 11lite 5g

Samsung A52 5g =< Redmi note 10 (depend on user) - sgd$250 cheaper

Prices 

Samsung S21 ultra - sgd$2100

Samsung A52 5g - sgd$599 (free tempered glass protector) 

(8gb/128gb)

Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra - sgd$1999.00 (free true wireless earbuds) 

Xiaomi MI 11Lite 5G - sgd$499.00 (free xiaomi $10 vouchers) 

Xiaomi POCO F3 - sgd545.00 (8gb/256gb)

Xiaomi Redmi note 10 pro - sgd$399

(xiaomi all phones 8gb/128gb *except the ultra)

Did Samsung piss off xiaomi or what? 

You know how bad Samsung is right now. Their charging is also so slow I can't bear with it

21 hours ago, huilun02 said:

My sig is not about nihilism. Far from it.

Being someone still young, do you truly wish that upon the world?

Yes, I'm pretty tired of seeing the so called hypocritical actions of humans. 

Maybe it's time for another "ice age". 

Spoiler