Discussion: Windows 10 & Anynet+ on TV, want to resolve a reveal on how-to: TV (automate power off to TV) plugged to GPU via HDMI (when screen sleeps)

L2S3000

So, here we go again with a long rant....

My Windows 10 machine has ran idle 10 minutes again, just the way I specifically want, and the screen has gone to “sleep” and...... damn you Samsung....: TV displays “HDMI 2; Check Device Power; Check that the device is connected properly, then try turning on the device by selecting the button below: Power On””

The long-and-short: I want my TV to power-off immediately once the Windows 10 machine “display goes off / sleep after specifically 10 minutes of inactivity times-out.”  

I plan to leave my machine always on until I deploy my Wake-on-POE, perhaps another discussion for another time, ANYWAYS....

Not to distract from the original discussion, I want to resolve and reveal thru discussion on how to automate :

1) (TV)power-on-tv(Plugged-via-HDMI-to-GPU) once machine has been “Woke”

2) Automate power-off-tv automatically once windows machine enters display-off / sleep

Hardware:
1) 2017 Samsung w/ Anynet+ plugged via HDMI to

2) Windows 10 pro machine w/ GTX 1060 GPU

Any help or discussion on this topic will be greatly appreciated 

Thank you in advance:

L2S

25 minutes ago, Poor choice of username said:

The long-and-short: I want my TV to power-off immediately once the Windows 10 machine “display goes off / sleep after specifically 10 minutes of inactivity times-out.”

TVs typically don't support the sleep/wake from PCs, not much you can do other than maybe using smart plugs to cut power to it...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2