Why Battlefield 5 crash at every end of a mission?

Kaloyn_Nikolov
Go to solution Solved by Swndlr,
2 minutes ago, Kaloyn_Nikolov said:

CPU-89-96%

GPU-99-100%
RAM-7.6/8 GB

Yeah, so that's why. At some point, the game is probably just too much and one of these farts and closes. I don't know what settings you're running the game at, but perhaps try slightly lowering some of the demanding settings if you haven't already?

Like I said, I experienced similar issues before revising my system.

So I recently purchased Battlefield 5 and at every end of a mission the game crash. Is there a solution for this?

specs:
i5 2500

r9 380

8gb ram

The game is in HDD

Are any of your components reaching very high temps? My first guess would be a lack of RAM because I used to experience similar crashes on intensive games prior to adding more to my system.

Also, when you say the game is crashing at the end of every mission, is this a surefire, clockwork-like thing? As in, you finish each mission and it crashes right after at basically the same exact time like when trying to load in/out specifically?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

2 minutes ago, Swndlr said:

Are any of your components reaching very high temps? My first guess would be a lack of RAM because I used to experience similar crashes on intensive games prior to adding more to my system.

Also, when you say the game is crashing at the end of every mission, is this a surefire, clockwork-like thing? As in, you finish each mission and it crashes right after at basically the same exact time like when trying to load in/out specifically?

The temp are normal CPU~60 degrees GPU~70 degrees

The game crash at the end of the last cutscene.

1 minute ago, Kaloyn_Nikolov said:

The temp are normal CPU~60 degrees GPU~70 degrees

The game crash at the end of the last cutscene.

Ok, so that pretty much rules out overheating issues. Nice.

In terms of resource usage, what have you noticed CPU, GPU, and RAM usage to be at during gaming? I still suspect it is probably a matter of being strapped for RAM.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Just now, Swndlr said:

Ok, so that pretty much rules out overheating issues. Nice.

In terms of resource usage, what have you noticed CPU, GPU, and RAM usage to be at during gaming? I still suspect it is probably a matter of being strapped for RAM.

CPU-89-96%

GPU-99-100%
RAM-7.6/8 GB

2 minutes ago, Kaloyn_Nikolov said:

CPU-89-96%

GPU-99-100%
RAM-7.6/8 GB

Yeah, so that's why. At some point, the game is probably just too much and one of these farts and closes. I don't know what settings you're running the game at, but perhaps try slightly lowering some of the demanding settings if you haven't already?

1 minute ago, Swndlr said:

Ok thanks