CoD Ghosts April fools

Jerakl

translation for FPS players?

maybe,

or are you asking for a translation?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Team Deathmatch

Gun Game

what?

Capture the flag

Demolition

Search Destroy

Infected

what?

Kill Confirmed

what?

Free for all

One in chamber

I tried. I haven't played cod for a while

Team Deathmatch

Gun Game

what?

Capture the flag

Demolition

Search Destroy

Infected

what?

Kill Confirmed

what?

Free for all

One in chamber

I tried. I haven't played cod for a while

The what after Infected is Kill Confirmed :P

What you have listed as Kill Confirmed is probably Domination

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

this is a good one i admit, considering the ban base those all that stuff xD

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Oh... My goodness. I love this so much. 

If CoD named their matches this, I might give them back a little respect they initially earned for CoD 4. Just a little bit.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh... My goodness. I love this so much. 

If CoD named their matches this, I might give them back a little respect they initially earned for CoD 4. Just a little bit.

CoD4 deserves no respect :P

It was the best of all of the modern ones. By far.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah, for me the overall best one was CoD 3 though, actually had some good times playing that a LANs.

cod4 #1

qft

it's the single game that made me buy an Xbox 360 

for the like, 2 or 3 years I had it, literally that and Portal was all I played 

Error: 410

Yeah, for me the overall best one was CoD 3 though, actually had some good times playing that a LANs.

I played Big Red One (not 3 though), but CoD 4 was my first PC game that I extensively played Multiplayer. 

Like, I mean, I bought PC peripherals JUST to play that game on a crappy Compaq laptop. 

24/7 Crossfire was my map. I loved it. So much.

That's the reason I said "of the modern ones" because by "modern", I don't mean recent, I mean ones after Modern Warfare and not WW2 ones. I didn't play much of those aside from Big Red One. So take it as you will.

qft

YES. COD4MASTERRACE

† Christian Member †

I played Big Red One (not 3 though), but CoD 4 was my first PC game that I extensively played Multiplayer. 

Like, I mean, I bought PC peripherals JUST to play that game on a crappy Compaq laptop. 

24/7 Crossfire was my map. I loved it. So much.

That's the reason I said "of the modern ones" because by "modern", I don't mean recent, I mean ones after Modern Warfare and not WW2 ones. I didn't play much of those aside from Big Red One. So take it as you will.

YES. COD4MASTERRACE

Pft, Ambush, Backlot, and Winter crash is where it's at

Pft, Ambush, Backlot, and Winter crash is where it's at

All I can do with any skill is get lucky sniping. I suck at everything else. Everything. So in BF4, I just snipe and be support by tagging people and getting lock ons. 

Crossfire was the map with the longest continuous sniping distance and the most hiding places for sniping that area, so it was a natural fit.

† Christian Member †

All I can do with any skill is get lucky sniping. I suck at everything else. Everything. So in BF4, I just snipe and be support by tagging people and getting lock ons. 

Crossfire was the map with the longest continuous sniping distance and the most hiding places for sniping that area, so it was a natural fit.

this is exactly why i never liked it, i'm a horrible sniper, and that's the thing that killed me most of the time there, rand smoke just to cross from building to building, AK FTW

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

this is exactly why i never liked it, i'm a horrible sniper, and that's the thing that killed me most of the time there, rand smoke just to cross from building to building, AK FTW

Oh, so you mean it's tactical, like war is supposed to be?

... Just so you know, smoke didn't save you. My favorite moment was randomly firing through a smoke screen to get a double head shot with a single bullet. It was sooo awesome. I don't even care that it was completely luck. It was awesome.

† Christian Member †

qft

Best of the modern ones, maybe. But it was the undeniable cause for the downward spiral of garbage that was produced. All of the CoD's before CoD4 were actually pretty fucking good, then CoD4 comes along and has to start a trend of ruining everything.

Oh, so you mean it's tactical, like war is supposed to be?

... Just so you know, smoke didn't save you. My favorite moment was randomly firing through a smoke screen to get a double head shot with a single bullet. It was sooo awesome. I don't even care that it was completely luck. It was awesome.

tactical? no never, i just prefer to kill people whit other guns rather that snipers because i suck whit them, crossfire is the worst map to not use a sniper, it was either snipers or gtfo on that map, you know all this stuff, also i got into cod 4 very late, when most of the servers where mods

Best of the modern ones, maybe. But it was the undeniable cause for the downward spiral of garbage that was produced. All of the CoD's before CoD4 were actually pretty fucking good, then CoD4 comes along and has to start a trend of ruining everything.

dude you can't blame a game for starting a trend, when it launch, no body though it would become the base to all the cods afterwards

I'd be that guy with the 74u/RDS MP5, Juggernaut, and Extreme conditioning

you best be good at landing headshots 

I'd be that guy with the 74u/RDS MP5, Juggernaut, and Extreme conditioning

you best be good at landing headshots 

See, thank you for that. I completely forgot about the "Run and Gun/Knife" class. My step brother showed me it and I loved that class. I was good at that too. Primarily surprising people and kniving them. 

Also, Sniper shot to the torso/leg, switch to pistol = kill. 

Just saying. :P A Pistol is the sniper's best friend. You forgot Commando Pro btw.

† Christian Member †

See, thank you for that. I completely forgot about the "Run and Gun/Knife" class. My step brother showed me it and I loved that class. I was good at that too. Primarily surprising people and kniving them. 

Also, Sniper shot to the torso/leg, switch to pistol = kill. 

Just saying. :P A Pistol is the sniper's best friend. You forgot Commando Pro btw.

Lol, since I came from console I was used to tactical layout with knife on B button aka unreachable

After doing that for 2 years I have no knife reflex and will knife if I'm out of ammo on primary and pistol 

CoD used to be great, don't see PC players shoot like this in the new ones.

I used to enjoy watching fragmovies from Source and CoD4.