Looking tp buy a hand phone under $500 sgd

The Real LWK

My 3 options are 

Samsung A52 5g

Redmi note 10pro

Poco F3 5g

What phone should I get? 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

A52 is meeh overpriced. Build quality & feature sub standard. the worse of the three.

F3 wins the bunch because it's a higher class (mid level not budget).

But note 10 pro is also very good if you want to slash the budget.

120hz amoled screen, 104mpix camera.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

On 6/4/2021 at 1:20 AM, SupaKomputa said:

A52 is meeh overpriced. Build quality & feature sub standard. the worse of the three.

F3 wins the bunch because it's a higher class (mid level not budget).

But note 10 pro is also very good if you want to slash the budget.

120hz amoled screen, 104mpix camera.

On 6/4/2021 at 2:06 AM, huilun02 said:

Depends whats important to you

Raw performance... Poco F3 with the Snapdragon 870 with UFS 3.1 storage

Endurance... Note 10 Pro with the power sipping SD732G and largest battery

Camera... A52 5G with OIS on the main camera

Ingress protection... A52 5G with IP67 rating

Fingerprint sensor... under screen for the A52, side of phone for both Xiaomi

Headphone jack... missing on the Poco F3

Expandable storage... missing on the Poco F3

Size... The A52 is noticeably smaller than both Xiaomi

5G capability... missing on the Note 10 Pro

Beware of which model of Note 10 Pro you are getting... the lowest model only has 64GB internal storage. The other two start with at least 128GB

All of them use a 120Hz 1080p OLED screen made by Samsung

I'm in Singapore 

I won't be using the camera much for photography, video maybe but most of my uses are games, watching movies, video recording, zoom and WhatsApp. 

What do you guys think I should get? 

I'm stuck between poco and redmi

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

On 6/5/2021 at 3:12 PM, huilun02 said:

I think you should make judgement based on what I have told you.

OIS on the main camera has a drastic effect on both photography and video recording. Take reference from your experience of the phone you are currently using. This is an opportunity to ensure you do not have to continue dealing with what you found lacking with your current phone.

No one can read your mind. You make the call

Do you also need us to help pick your girlfriend/wife or your next house? You get my drift...

Lol, I wouldn't mind if you get me gf, I keep going to poco cos of the link to my school laptop function. 

Spoiler